Tired: Being drained by narcissistic leech mother

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
Im tired.
I used to be very enthousiastic about all kind of things but now Im empty. I cant even do my standard minimal required things. This is even after I came back from a holiday recently.

I feel this is because I've become more aware of the fact of being raised by a narcissistic leech mother who has prevented me in ascending in pretty much every possible way. Education, socially, girls, financial, it has cost my time, energy, and attention to keep this relationship. It feels like Im being used as some slave to fulfill her need and feed her emotions at my cost.

I feel drained. If I'd have a button to end all of this....

Some advice is needed. I feel like some leech has sucked me dry and there's no life energy left. It even appears in my dreams for the past week.

It has come at the point of having restrained anger attacks which eventually come up as bodily spasms in my sleep.

Need advice

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, ChristianChad, RAITEIII and 3 others
kill your mom (in minecraft)

Summon doodlebob to deal with her :feelshehe:

Im tired.
I used to be very enthousiastic about all kind of things but now Im empty. I cant even do my standard minimal required things. This is even after I came back from a holiday recently.

I feel this is because I've become more aware of the fact of being raised by a narcissistic leech mother who has prevented me in ascending in pretty much every possible way. Education, socially, girls, financial, it has cost my time, energy, and attention to keep this relationship. It feels like Im being used as some slave to fulfill her need and feed her emotions at my cost.

Some advice is needed. I feel like some leech has sucked me dry and there's no life energy left. It even appears in my dreams for the past week.

It has come at the point of having restrained anger attacks which eventually come up as bodily spasms in my sleep.

Need advice
the spasms are a good thing and therapeutic. look up TRE (trauma release exercises)

Also i can relate have same thing w my dad and i’m stuck w him cuz we live together

if he was anyone but family he’d be a block away from being banished from my life

Are you able to leave and move out?

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
some people are energy vampires and literally do leech your energy, they gain your energy and you lose

stay away from toxic people even if it’s family if you can

• +1
Can't you move away from her?

Im tired.

Need advice
My mom is the literal root of all evils in my life. Anything can be tracked to her. Many times I forgave her because of her looks, however recently she was related to the biggest disgrace in my life. My heart has been hardened beyond recognition. And I'd be willing to crush her with my behaviour when the times comes if it's needed.

You know why? Because nobody forgives me. I get royally fucked for things that I am not even responsible for. So why would I forget that motherfucking whore?

• So Sad
Screen Shot 2022 09 02 at 54724 PM
mogged

Im tired.

Need advice
First and foremost.
Living off your parent's wealth means living at their mercy.
Don't do any stupid shit unless you're financially independent.

Second, you need to understand her mind:
-Revels in attention
-Gossipy. Speaks negatively of others when they aren't around.
-Petty, Vindictive
-Manufactures conflict and drama out of nothing.
-Neurotic. Ranks high on personality trait neuroticism.
-Aesthetically minded. Judges people heavily on how physically attractive they are.
-Thin Skinned. Vulnerable to provocation (Law 39 offensive application). Will be enraged by insults, and will interpret neutral comments as insults.
-Cunning, yet easily manipulated. High attack and low defense. Good at manipulating others, yet they themselves are easily manipulated. Both narcissistic men and neurotypical women are vulnerable to provocation (Law 39 offensive application) because they are deeply affected by insults, and they are also both vulnerable to charm, since they both lap up complements.
-Deeply superficial. Loves shiny things. Luxurious jewelry, expensive cars, and beautiful mansions.

Third. Never overshadow your mother.
If she is a 10 (beauty, money...), show her that you are a 9, no more, no less.

Fourth. You need to learn to charm your mother. For this you need to know the following:
Religious Beliefs
Political Beliefs
Intelligence/IQ
Cunning Level (Machiavellian Intelligence)
Big 5 Personality Traits
Education Level
Profession
Income Level. Status in the macro dominance hierarchy.
This allows you to have an accurate overview of the psychology of a person and is sufficient for all practical purposes.

Relevant Reading:
The Definitive Book of Body Language (Allan & Barbara Pease)
The 48 Laws of Powe (Robert Greene)
ISSUE 63: – Understanding Narcissism

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 21146
the spasms are a good thing and therapeutic. look up TRE (trauma release exercises)

Also i can relate have same thing w my dad and i’m stuck w him cuz we live together

if he was anyone but family he’d be a block away from being banished from my life

Are you able to leave and move out?
I have moved out but she keeps luring me with all ways possible. I have to pay off all my debt to her and leave her asap