Tired of being lied to, rate me

D

Deleted member 22239

Iron
22/5’7
Been lurking for awhile so I’m aware of most my flaws. Gimme the cold hard truth because i’ve been lied to by irls that i’m “cute” or “gl”. Yet my only options r landhwhales and deformed girls. It’s truly over.

Attachments

• 5CD7B561-41C8-4704-8740-2472BC05C808.jpeg
    5CD7B561-41C8-4704-8740-2472BC05C808.jpeg
    610.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 434A1568-90A3-4D6E-A45E-21C192EA5271.jpeg
    434A1568-90A3-4D6E-A45E-21C192EA5271.jpeg
    562.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and Administrator
22/5’7
Been lurking for awhile so I’m aware of most my flaws. Gimme the cold hard truth because i’ve been lied to by irls that i’m “cute” or “gl”. Yet my only options r landhwhales and deformed girls. It’s truly over.
Good hair, jawline, bone structure
eyes not perfect, ethnic tax, not tall
5-6/10 in Europe/USA
6-7/10 in middle east

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, mvp2v1 and Blackgymmax
rhino would help. i think height is your biggest problem though

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 5455, Deleted member 22239 and 1 other person
22/5’7
Seems like your already looksmaxxed but try adding skin care for better quality and look into some harder looksmax methods like LL or even rhino possibly or some jaw thing for aesthetics

22/5’7
Your eyes are failoing you due to under eyebrow show, do they always hang that low or are you doing that on purpose.

I'd assume you're probably HTN because jaw is good + lean + gymmaxxed + a little hollow cheek definition

Jaw is visible I mean

Good body and face, but 5 ft 7 is short

6.5 smv
ur face is above average, htn level
nose and UEE exposure are ur two falios

What's your race?

22/5’7
It's mainly your phenotype. If you decided to go back to Ecuador or Honduras, I'm sure you would be content with your life there.

You might be a locationcel. You don't look bad but competition is brutal

It's mainly your phenotype. If you decided to go back to Ecuador or Honduras, I'm sure you would be content with your life there.
Gene test came back 80% european. I get called whiteboy irl maybe it’s just the pics

Gene test came back 80% european. I get called whiteboy irl maybe it’s just the pics
You live the United States of Israel. Mullatos get called white boys there. They out of touch really.
White1

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
see pic, i think it’s my coloring that makes me look ethnic
Not your colouring. It's your features. Mainly nose and eye area. Also, being a border-line manlet doesn't help.

Not your colouring. It's your features. Mainly nose and eye area. Also, being a border-line manlet doesn't help.
full blown manlet in 2022, gonna go to turkey and get this jew nose off me

full blown manlet in 2022, gonna go to turkey and get this jew nose off me
Get back to puerto rico. It would be a better option. Just SanJuanmaxx, bozo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22239
Above average face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
mtn towards HTN , eyes nose falio

Main problem here is the height I think. Also you look 18 in a good way but if girls u are going for are 22 the might prefer older looking guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22239 and edodalic29
some girls probably do find you cute but because of your height, you arent even an option to them

Miring the body bro. How much do you weigh? What's your routine / diet. Help a bro out I'm in same position as you but not gymaxxed.

Height is the main falio . I know guys uglier than you slaying but majority of them are 6’2+

where should I go locationmaxx to be content with my life?

22/5’7
Ur eyes have something wrong idk what. And you biggest flaw is being a manlet

Ur eyes have something wrong idk what. And you biggest flaw is being a manlet

His eyes are a massive falio tbh.
Cant really tell from the pics what he needs to fix them.

ATM because of eyes capped at Low MTN.

But if he fixed them and fixed nose could be a HTN I think.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Look like shit

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Send a pic looking into the camera so we can see your uee

His eyes are a massive falio tbh.
Cant really tell from the pics what he needs to fix them.

ATM because of eyes capped at Low MTN.

But if he fixed them and fixed nose could be a HTN I think.
they’re half closed but mid eye area either way either way. how do i fix it

You live the United States of Israel. Mullatos get called white boys there. They out of touch really.
View attachment 1865666
Lol don’t speak on american shit if you’ve never been here, which you obviously have not
None of those guys would be called white here, they’d stick out hard among white people
And not once in the history of the universe has a mixed dude ever been called white by an american

Lol don’t speak on american shit if you’ve never been here, which you obviously have not
None of those guys would be called white here, they’d stick out hard among white people
And not once in the history of the universe has a mixed dude ever been called white by an american
Hispanics and arabs are sometimes considered white for census reasons, but socially? No, not at all

You look more ethnic than me, yet you have less non-white DNA admixture :feelswhat: weird shit innnit

I would say Lower eyelid retraction surgery, and probably some form of Ptosis to raise the upper eyelids.
I feel my eye area is feminine af no? Either way i’m gonna get nose job first since normies point it out

You look more ethnic than me, yet you have less non-white DNA admixture :feelswhat: weird shit innnit
80% euro yet I get mistaken for the boston bomber. genetics r weird

80% euro yet I get mistaken for the boston bomber. genetics r weird
Yeah, you're not more european than me by a big margin :ogre: I'm 75% euro