Tired of being lonely and need tips

Topicalll

Topicalll

♾️ khhv truecel forever alone
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Posts
16
Reputation
14
Hello, I've been lonely for my entire life and so far, it seems like it never gets better. Today I went out in public to relax so I sat down, and nearby there was a friend group of people around my age, all talking and laughing together, and I was just sitting there alone, feeling sad and angry inside. I have only 1 real friend about and 3 fake friends, at school, I have only one friend who is apart of the 3 fake friends, and besides him, I am alone throughout the day with nobody to talk to. In my weight training class I am also often embarrassed in front of everyone because I bench such low amounts. I also often see couples in the hallways and it just makes me angry to see them because of how lonely I am, and especially because there's always a huge height difference between the two. Being short, ugly, and ND, I have never had a girlfriend and I am overall just ignored and disregarded by girls, and in conversations. Women have never showed any interest in me. Similarly, whenever I try to speak to others in public and at school and join conversations, even when speaking to my own family, I am often ignored, belittled, and talked over, and I am always left out of everything no matter what, including groupchats, hangouts, etc. Everyday others remind me about how ugly and short I am, no matter what I do. My life outside of school consists of nothing but self hatred, boredom, video games, and rotting. I have no job as well. This post may seem random, pathetic, or corny, and I apologize if so, but I am posting this to see if anybody relates to me or has any tips at all on improving this life, because honestly, I see no worth in myself or anything in that matter and I see no reason to move forward. Thank you for reading :soy:(y)
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mc reccesed cchin, romanstock, Nerogen and 1 other person
Being short, ugly, and ND
You mention being short and ugly, I'm not gonna say it's over, but that's just the nature of relationship. They are superficial to some degree. Being disadvantaged in some area actually bring you down socially, I suffer from this in my most crucial development year (childhood).


Can you make a real connection?. Of course you still can. But not in the way of "just put yourself out there". My advice would be treating everything with detachment. If they don't want to invest their time for you, then you don't have to do the same thing for them.

Learn to develop a social skill while still searching for a worthy connection. But we can't expect most people to be real. That's all I can say.
 
didn't read all that i just wanna this bladee sticker on you pfp
 
DNR post ur diary somewhere else

I’m lonely too and just spread the hay in my heart ignore this

Also I’m high for like à second night in a row
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kavinsky2049

Similar threads

Genetics
Replies
12
Views
63
Genetics
Genetics
chud10282892
Replies
12
Views
62
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
munnabhai
Replies
2
Views
34
gandylite.
gandylite.
E
Replies
0
Views
32
edhdiap
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top