tired of mogging

moggerator

moggerator

Iron
living in an extremely racist area. I hu with htb and stacy lite on the low bc of how much random hate and jealousy i recieve from outside subhuman males. Only htb-stacylite-stacies socialize with me otherwise subhuman females are hard to hold eye contact without making a bad face/be rude. I only feel comfortable in a long hoodie, but go unnoticed which can be boring.

any real chadlites/chads face some similar issue? developing some unwanted anxiety bc of unhappy irl cels. leaving me no choice to be a d!ck back to the bullies.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and humanoidsub7
Suffering from success

• JFL
Reactions: maxpayne
I feel you, the feeling that you’re standing out can be really hard because little incels will always find a way to ruin your day. I fixed that problem with the simple fact that I talk now everyday to an random person!

• Woah
Reactions: moggerator
I feel you, the feeling that you’re standing out can be really hard because little incels will always find a way to ruin your day. I fixed that problem with the simple fact that I talk now everyday to an random person!
to cope i immediately small talk with the nearest/next person. to ignore what jus happened

Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 18879
to cope i immediately small talk with the nearest/next person. to ignore what jus happened
Also start with boxing, it will give you an dangerous aura and instantly make people respect you. Anyway, good luck brother if you need help send me a pm !

• Love it
Reactions: moggerator
Also start with boxing, it will give you an dangerous aura and instantly make people respect you. Anyway, good luck brother if you need help send me a pm !
you're not a real chad then. jfl if you think you would receive hate if you were +6'5, +24" bideltoid, +8" wrists, +12" ankles. You are just another subhuman.

Pics or no Chad.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
What's your face rating out of 10 ? Height ?

Poor you, must be so tough being a chad 💩

height 6'. 6'1 with normal shoes. female gaze aesthetics (longhair, "almond eyes", feminine nose). wide shoulders/clavicles but skinny.

no pics, so take my posts as complete satire or truth. which ever idea is more suitable for your mind. either way no pics. If i had to be realisitic, id say i'm a solid 7.3 with lots of female gaze halo. no gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
height 6'. 6'1 with normal shoes. female gaze aesthetics (longhair, "almond eyes", feminine nose). wide shoulders/clavicles but skinny.

no pics, so take my posts as complete satire or truth. which ever idea is more suitable for your mind. either way no pics. If i had to be realisitic, id say i'm a solid 7.3 with lots of female gaze halo. no gigachad.
referring yourself as chad/chadlite at 6'1
KEKW