Tired of some of the blackpill dogma/rhetoric

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I agree with the blackpill almost completely when it comes to dating.
But when it comes to friends and social status its largely just cortisolmaxxing bullshit like "your social status is your looks"

The main thing that matters for friends/social status is NT. Looks play a very minimal role here unless youre legit sub3, deformed or below 5'3

In every single socialgroup ive been in, its always the most charismatic individual who is on top. Which in my experience has largely been normie manlets for whatever reason

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel, Deleted member 21620, ErbCel and 3 others
Which in my experience has largely been normie manlets for whatever reason
Most accurate thing i've read all day, and the reason for it is that they have to compensate with humor and neurotypical behavior
Which is usually all that matters in a friend group

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, ErbCel and Cheesyrumble
anyone can have friends

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, sergeant blackpill, thereallegend and 1 other person
i dont have any friends in college, no one like me

Applying it to intra-male relations is a misconception, IMO. All the 'pills' should only be applied to the dating market.

Yes, there are a few harsh truths like CEO's being 6'1+ on average etc. but those don't matter in the lives of ordinary people.
Or the fact very short guys often get picked on - that's not blackpill knowledge, that is common knowledge.
(Or fat guys being initially bullied in school, but so will fat girls, it's not gender specific).

Men will generally befriend and ally anyone they think is beneficial to know regardless of looks.

Last edited:
Applying it to intra-male relations is a misconception, IMO. All the 'pills' should only be applied to the dating market.

Yes, there are a few harsh truths like CEO's being 6'1+ on average etc. but those don't matter in the lives of ordinary people.
Or the fact very short guys often get picked on - that's not blackpill knowledge, that is common knowledge.
(Or fat guys being initially bullied in school, but so will fat girls, it's not gender specific).

Men will generally befriend and ally anyone they think is beneficial to know regardless of looks.
i will befriend anyone who has any common interests with me :feelsautistic:

:( not a lot of people do tho

i need an incel friend irl cuz i think blackpill humor is very funny and i need someone to share that with

I'm actually completely bluepilled. I dont believe in any blackpilled theories at all.

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I'm actually completely bluepilled. I dont believe in any blackpilled theories at all.
You believe a balding 400lbs man will get as many matches as a chad if he is just himself and showers a lot?

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
You believe a balding 400lbs man will get as many matches as a chad if he is just himself and showers a lot?
Retards like u think blackpillers were the first ones to make that observation. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its fucking common sense for functional human beings in society. I dont need incels to tell me what would win out.

Retards like u think blackpillers were the first ones to make that observation. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its fucking common sense for functional human beings in society. I dont need incels to tell me what would win out.
This dude. The blackpill is just an autistic exaggeration of what most people already know i.e. looks matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Cheesyrumble

Skull size pill is brutal and imo the most important thing when it comes to looks in male on male social groups.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, sergeant blackpill and Cheesyrumble
Skull size pill is brutal and imo the most important thing when it comes to looks in male on male social groups.
Ur overdosing on the blackpill, no one in real life has ever talked about skull size in this context. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
statuspill help, but you still need to be HTN or higher

cause one day she gonna wake up next to you in bed and think 'you ugly' and leave you

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
but you forget a lot of people on this site are short as fuck and are avoided by most people. normies are redpilled and avoid low status low value men. theres not much you can do if youre short and have creepy features and an over all lack of masculinity.

personal anecdote: i have a creepy voice so a lot of guys would joke about me being a pedophile or a rapist

hate to say the this cliche explanation but its true; if you spent 1 week in a truecels shoes you would realize that its almost impossible for you to have a good social life

social status plays the biggest role in IRL socializing

A lot of bluepill people genuinely don't think looks matter much if at all. They really firmly believe in "just be yourself" even if they are virgins at age 25 as a result.

That's why it's surprising to see them on PSL sites.

It has for sure become more common among bluepilled people to accept that looks matter, or they have shifted their views simply because their dating app success was close to 0% & they could no longer delude themselves that it's all personality and hygiene.

Blackpill just goes into the specifics of what it is about looks that matter. Certain facial features - colorings - bone structures - what is it about the male model face that gets 5000 matches in a month, that differentiates it from an average looking male who gets 5 a month.

(Most people can't ascend to that level with any kind of surgery or soft procedures, most of those features are genetic)

Last edited:
Most accurate thing i've read all day, and the reason for it is that they have to compensate with humor and neurotypical behavior
Which is usually all that matters in a friend group
Agree, almost always the most charismatic and the most socially skilled dude with a large social circle are normie manlets, i've seem it times and times again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17531
it's not necessarily about the size but the overall aesthetics of the skull that is the only thing that matters. Check out my thread about skullpill i was the first PSLer to discover and research it.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
It is a factor in social status, for sure. It's a factor in just about everything. But I agree that there are some blackpillers who exaggerate its importance in other contexts as a way to absolve themselves for being boring/annoying/dumb. "It's not my fault I have no friends, I'm just ugly" - cope. Even the ugliest bluepilled guys commonly have active social circles, they might not be getting laid but at least they're living.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
It is a factor in social status, for sure. It's a factor in just about everything. But I agree that there are some blackpillers who exaggerate its importance in other contexts as a way to absolve themselves for being boring/annoying/dumb. "It's not my fault I have no friends, I'm just ugly" - cope. Even the ugliest bluepilled guys commonly have active social circles, they might not be getting laid but at least they're living.
Yes. If you have no friends, that is because you don't talk to people or have a shit personality.

what about all the ugly people who have lots of friends? Sure being ugly is a disadvantage but not enough to make you friendless. If you have no friends, it is due to reasons besides looks.
They were simply among the few who are born very charismatic/NT, or maybe they were very intelligent (which is important to have a good sense of humor and be able to be funny in a social fast paced way. Everything comes down to genetic predeterminism that's for sure.