Tired of tinder bullshit😡

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox
I reinstalled tinder few weeks ago. Here are the recent bullshit events that happened withing few weeks or so

- I want out with a girl for coffee on a "date". She was so dry. She could not hold a conversation at all. She was boring as shit, like a robot with almost no emotions. She was not even looking for a relationship. She was here to meet people........😑 Yeah.. Meet people on a dating app. Either way, 30 minutes later I just went home.

-I matched with a cute girl who was eager to meet up but a day before the planned meet up she backed out (called in to work or something). Then started replying hours later and is basically ghosting me. Not texting her anymore. Unfortunate because she was really good looking.

-One girl tried to call me on snapchat, I was away and didn't answer so she just deleted me. WTF kind of logic is this?

-The other wants to smash but is TERRIBLE at agreeing to an arrangement. I cant tell if she is stupid as shit or is uninterested. If she is uninterested why does she say she really wants to meet me? This has been going for a month actually. Fuck this, wasting my time.

I dont even get much of a satisfaction from matches anymore. I don't bother msging them, I know their inbox is flooded with dudes so I feel like its waste of energy. I uninstalled and deleted profile. I am hoping to meet a girl in real life instead through a natural setting (no not cold approaching never done that and never will). I had WAY better results that way. Fuck this online dating thing. Putting it on hold for a while. Had to vent bros.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Enlil, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 6 others
be die or chad trying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2607, LordNorwood and 3 others
Not a pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5204
unfortunately this is 90% of men’s life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 245 and DoctorPMA
be die or chad trying
Even if I was a Chad. I would not really bother with dating apps. Meeting in parties, classes or events is way more interesting.

Even if I was a Chad. I would not really bother with dating apps. Meeting in parties, classes or events is way more interesting.
tbh but ur name is kind of out of place here.. im the doc

• WTF
Reactions: turkproducer
Kingkellz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and DoctorPMA
  • +1
Reactions: Tony
I can relate man. For every lay I get there's a ton of leads that I lose along the way. It's fucking ridiculous at this point. If I get 100 matches I'd be lucky to convert a handful of them into lays.

Nowadays when I get a match on any app it doesn't excite me anymore, because I know 99.5% of them are meaningless and will go nowhere. Even girls who open me first and say I'm GL stop responding... it's absurd. Then there's girls that I go on dates with and even kiss multiple times on the date and they STILL flake a few days later. lmao

I don't know if there is any way to improve the flake rate without looksmaxing further / more surgery.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Deleted member 616
I can relate man. For every lay I get there's a ton of leads that I lose along the way. It's fucking ridiculous at this point. If I get 100 matches I'd be lucky to convert a handful of them into lays.

Nowadays when I get a match on any app it doesn't excite me anymore, because I know 99.5% of them are meaningless and will go nowhere. Even girls who open me first and say I'm GL stop responding... it's absurd. Then there's girls that I go on dates with and even kiss multiple times on the date and they STILL flake a few days later. lmao

I don't know if there is any way to improve the flake rate without looksmaxing further / more surgery.
Damn u got to fuck and date foids of tinder ? Chad

i jerk off to my match's pictures so i don't ruin any disillusion. they never responded back or if they did it was a few lines. one girl i kept a convo with but when i asked for her number she ghosted. i was going to meet up with some rich 30 year old chinese woman but i was bloated from alcohol and called it off. closest i ever got to a meet up from tinder

Damn u got to fuck and date foids of tinder ? Chad

I think most guys who are at least average and have a few good pics / some reasonable banter or 'game' can get laid off Tinder. They have to be normal in real life as well / be able to hold a convo. And you have to be realistic as well. For example I bang girls who are between 4 and 6/10 - nothing higher - I accept my 'level'. Some guys don't do that and aim too high.

I think I have enough experience with it now that I could help a lot of guys get laid from it. It's not that difficult.

if you are good looking enough to fuck but not enough for them to fuck you no question you need to literally be on point with everything else, the words you say, the clothes you wear, the facial expressions you make for a chance for you to actually fuck them

if you are good looking enough to fuck but not enough for them to fuck you no question you need to literally be on point with everything else, the words you say, the clothes you wear, the facial expressions you make for a chance for you to actually fuck them

Yeah there's some truth to that. If you're not Chad / tyrone then the margin for error is extremely tight. If you say one wrong sentence to them on the app you'll get ghosted. If you come across as non-nt in one comment you'll get ghosted. It's like walking a tightrope.

It also depends upon the SMV of the girl as well. If she's 1 point or more above you, then there's almost nothing you can do to get her - sad reality.

For me, I am just OK-looking enough, just tall enough and just NT-looking enough to get some matches, but I'm one wrong move away from being ghosted all the time.

• +1
Yeah there's some truth to that. If you're not Chad / tyrone then the margin for error is extremely tight. If you say one wrong sentence to them on the app you'll get ghosted. If you come across as non-nt in one comment you'll get ghosted. It's like walking a tightrope.

It also depends upon the SMV of the girl as well. If she's 1 point or more above you, then there's almost nothing you can do to get her - sad reality.
indeed son

i have experienced this many times myself if i get messaged or given the first IOI ever by a girl

if i said something dumb or maybe asked 2 hours too early to meet, the power of who controls the relationship between you shifts from me to them in a second

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
indeed son

i have experienced this many times myself if i get messaged or given the first IOI ever by a girl

if i said something dumb or maybe asked 2 hours too early to meet, the power of who controls the relationship between you shifts from me to them in a second

Well at least you've learned about that early, so you can avoid the same mistake. And yeah, asking for the meet is the point where the rubber hits the road. You can talk to them for days, then if you ask for the meet suddenly they may ghost.

Very very hard out there for sub 7s online. I don't know how it is in real life since I never approach.

I think most guys who are at least average and have a few good pics / some reasonable banter or 'game' can get laid off Tinder. They have to be normal in real life as well / be able to hold a convo. And you have to be realistic as well. For example I bang girls who are between 4 and 6/10 - nothing higher - I accept my 'level'. Some guys don't do that and aim too high.

I think I have enough experience with it now that I could help a lot of guys get laid from it. It's not that difficult.
Only once a 4/10 fat girl asked me directly for sex , but she was out of country during that time , so at the end nothing happened.Also what I’ve noticed is that if a girl wants to meet you , she wants to meet you at the same day.I don’t have a fucking car , like she wants to meet you at 11 pm when she lives fucking 50km away.I have basically 0 dating experience , met a girl of tinder once , it was okay , but I ended up getting ghosted anyway.Most convos on tinder are so pointless,I don’t even bother anymore unless she’s looks like a model or is my type.But still writing them is only gonna boost their ego more.

Well at least you've learned about that early, so you can avoid the same mistake. And yeah, asking for the meet is the point where the rubber hits the road. You can talk to them for days, then if you ask for the meet suddenly they may ghost.

Very very hard out there for sub 7s online. I don't know how it is in real life since I never approach.
over for high inhib cels like u

but same apart from first girl i have never succeeded with a girl IRL.

women have so many options, they could message you first, add you and talk to you on whatever social media, and as soon as you mention meeting already 5 chads have messaged them and you are nothing to them lol

Only once a 4/10 fat girl asked me directly for sex , but she was out of country during that time , so at the end nothing happened.Also what I’ve noticed is that if a girl wants to meet you , she wants to meet you at the same day.I don’t have a fucking car , like she wants to meet you at 11 pm when she lives fucking 50km away.I have basically 0 dating experience , met a girl of tinder once , it was okay , but I ended up getting ghosted anyway.Most convos on tinder are so pointless,I don’t even bother anymore unless she’s looks like a model or is my type.But still writing them is only gonna boost their ego more.

Bro.... unless you are chad or a tyrone you ain't getting models off tinder. Forget that. Never going to happen - ever.

I'd have to see what you look like and your convos / matches to get a sense of how to help you. And yes, it's true, a lot of girls will either want to meet quickly or not at all. It's a pain in the ass.

Bro.... unless you are chad or a tyrone you ain't getting models off tinder. Forget that. Never going to happen - ever.

I'd have to see what you look like and your convos / matches to get a sense of how to help you. And yes, it's true, a lot of girls will either want to meet quickly or not at all. It's a pain in the ass.
766ECD54 80BF 4CE4 8363 E78849925264

had a match with this girl , lifefuel,but she’s way out of my league.even got her Snapchat ,but that’s it.Pointless.

Be chad or die theory confirmed once again

• +1
View attachment 283797
had a match with this girl , lifefuel,but she’s way out of my league.even got her Snapchat ,but that’s it.Pointless.
She looks pretty good (she will be 1 point lower IRL though). Did she ghost on snap?

She looks pretty good (she will be 1 point lower IRL though). Did she ghost on snap?
We barely spoke , some basic small talk.With her looks level it’s pointless trying to initiate a conversation