Titbot Badoo Experiment Switzerland

Who the fuck uses badoo anymore? It is so 2014...

I bet 95% of those females you swipe on are bots / fakes and dormant ancient accounts

Who the fuck uses badoo anymore? It is so 2014...

I bet 95% of those females you swipe on are bots / fakes and dormant ancient accounts
Not in my country
Its the tinder of Switzerland
But I’ll also try tinder for the sake of fairness

Badoo is gay I see op used a really bad pic of me as always fucking retard

Badoo is gay I see op used a really bad pic of me as always fucking retard
Bro like I Said i do thought this pic looked the best
Gimme ur best pic and I’ll try tinder

Attachments

• 730E8120-E366-4F6C-BE4B-20955D8D5199.png
    730E8120-E366-4F6C-BE4B-20955D8D5199.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 60
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Over, onnysk and 1 other person
Did I even ask you do a badoo experiment fucken fagget

Keep coping retard , made this a week ago and swiped like maybe 2x
Bro calm down like I said
I didn’t except this

try it. you would be surprised
My tiny leftovers of ego that barely keep my mental health going would get eviscerated by all the ghosting, and lack of matches.

My tiny leftovers of ego that barely keep my mental health going would get eviscerated by all the ghosting, and lack of matches.
nah if u get goof pics ur gna get matches

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
nah if u get goof pics ur gna get matches
Yea but how many of matches will respond to my "hi". How many of them will be willing to give me and my face a chance? How many of them wont use me as free food source and dont ghost me after first date?

As Crisick once said: "Tinder is sex delivery app for good looking men and girl", and even average guys got problems there, so as legit 3-4/10 it will only be suicide fuel for me.

My galaxy s9+ main camera pictures from arm's length take me from 3-4/10 to true 3. It has something to do with how cameras work, not only lens distortion but my midface goes flat, my UEE somehow is bigger on pictures and my asymmetry is exaggerated. I look like different person on pictures.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Stop bullying him

Weren’t you talking shit about me the other day Jfl

I indeed feel bad but you were going over the roof with your narcissism, sometimes a man has to know his place

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Over
I indeed feel bad but you were going over the roof with your narcissism, sometimes a man has to know his place
I know my flaws with canthoplasty, nose job, and stroma I will be Psl 6

• JFL
Reactions: Over
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Petsmart
Same bro
He legit mogs 99% of the people in his country and still gets rejected by all foids in his own fucking country
How the fuck is Indian growing so much if no one is having sex ?

Why not ?
Ethnicity, and in my opinion eye area.

Change his age!!!

I know my flaws with canthoplasty, nose job, and stroma I will be Psl 6
You will never be PSL6 you are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
You will never be PSL6 you are delusional.
Keep coping with cantho my eye area will be fixed, and stromo I will look striking for a curry, neck maxing will make me look more DOM. Really compliments my lower third in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
will make me look more DOM
Wha the fuck are you talking about you are 5ft6 curry, people in highschool are taller than you. Jesus christ stop coping.

Keep coping with cantho my eye area will be fixed, and stromo I will look striking for a curry, neck maxing will make me look more DOM. Really compliments my lower third in my opinion
Lower third looks goat in the pic I used tbh
Don’t know where u see the problem
This pic mogs all ur other pics

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Lower third looks goat in the pic I used tbh
Don’t know where u see the problem
This pic mogs all ur other pics
My harmony in general is shit but in that pic it is really bad. Stop inflating individual features JFL

You look very good, but you kind of give off a tense chihuahua vibe.

You look very good, but you kind of give of a tense chihuahua vibe.
That what I mean by my harmony is bad. I need cantho or something with my brows to make it look like I am not tensed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
My harmony in general is shit but in that pic it is really bad. Stop inflating individual features JFL
?
It mogs ur avi
Ur avi looks asymmetric as fuck

Wha the fuck are you talking about you are 5ft6 curry, people in highschool are taller than you. Jesus christ stop coping.
People in highschool are mostly done growing after 16

?
It mogs ur avi
Ur avi looks asymmetric as fuck
It is because of my nose and tensed look. Once I fix my harmony i will look a lot better. I was wondering if a lip lift would help make me look less tense

My gf is 5'6 and she is so small jfl

I mean he is taling about being DOMINANT as 5ft6, how delusional or narcy you have to be.
Im not delusional a wider and thicker neck makes you look more DOM

• +1
That what I mean by my harmony is bad. I need cantho or something with my brows to make it look like I am not tensed
Why do people fuck with you so much on here?

My gf is 5'6 and she is so small jfl
You're not allowed to shittalk 5'6 until I fix my back or else there will be consequences

Why do people fuck with you so much on here?
They think I will never reach 6 PSL even with surgery max and then being curry as well

• +1
Im not delusional a wider and thicker neck makes you look more DOM
Dude you can train your neck all you want but it won't make you any significant difference for girls irl.

Dude you can train your neck all you want but it won't make you any significant difference for girls irl.
We will see buddy boyo with other surgeries my PSL and SMV will go up

They think I will never reach 6 PSL even with surgery max and then being curry as well
I wish you luck man, I hope you mog everyone in India to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
lol,I'm a bloated chincel and I still got more matches than you