@Titbot Had Eye Surgery GTFIH!

slayer

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Blackgymmax
ima laugh so hard if titbot is like a psl god with his gandy eye transplant. i seen mans laughing at him for years on here but his time has come

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Warlow, Titbot and 2 others
ima laugh so hard if titbot is like a psl god with his gandy eye transplant. i seen mans laughing at him for years on here but his time has come

One of the biggest surgical ascensions in PSL.

Everyone talks about Bimax, but eye work done with serious knowledge of what will ascend you, is probably more valuable

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 10615
One of the biggest surgical ascensions in PSL.

Everyone talks about Bimax, but eye work done with serious knowledge of what will ascend you, is probably more valuable
The only problem is that he kinda has asian like eyes now. Im not sure if women will peg him down pts for that but i think he looks great

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
for real?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Mirin looksmaxing! Results look very good to me.

he looks more asian now

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
my only concern with this is pfl, the sclera on the sides of his eyes are severely reduced which looks un-aesthetic. I would've just gotten infra implants and lower lid retraction

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
wasted his money

my only concern with this is pfl, the sclera on the sides of his eyes are severely reduced which looks un-aesthetic. I would've just gotten infra implants and lower lid retraction
that's what i thought.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
My pfl actually got wider

My pfl actually got wider
nah, you're pfh got way lower though. You're pfl looks lowish though now, maybe it will look different post-swelling.

Fantastic, he only needs to increase his chin height with downgrafting and he should be done with hardmaxxing.

Looks great, no idea why this dude was having such a major meltdown

His latest pics look like a definite ascension 😂 people called it way too soon and are judging an incomplete result

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Danish_Retard
who is better between taban and vreck