Title > Salary.

Does not matter.

I’ve alternated between telling foids I’m car mechanic or a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer and the only thing that matters has been her looks level compared to mine. Don’t cope with job titles.
Both are subpar titles though let's be real.

Both are subpar titles though let's be real.

Let’s be real, anything higher is top 1% and unattainable for incel forum losers.

It’s just the usual scenario of foids treating anything less than perfection as equivalent trash.

Let’s be real, anything higher is top 1% and unattainable for incel forum losers.

It’s just the usual scenario of foids treating anything less than perfection as equivalent trash.
Anyone with an IQ 115+ can become an individual with one of the desireable jobs.

Anyone with an IQ 115+ can become an individual with one of the desireable jobs.

You underestimate the capacity of life to fuck up your plans.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
just mold your entire existence to something that's not you and that you potentially hate for one night stands with 20+ bodycount mentally ill females theory

just mold your entire existence to something that's not you and that you potentially hate for one night stands with 20+ bodycount mentally ill females theory
People die for less.

goated user ngl
grief

• Love it
Reactions: grief