Tits>Ass [Ending copes]

i love both and cant choose. I wanna suck on titties and put my face in them and rub them on my face and i wanna put my dick in between juicy titties and come on titties. I wanna grab ass so hard and slap it make it red and even bleed potentially then i wanna put my dick in ass and ram it then cum in it too. I cant choose
Curry tier comment

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and tombradylover
You have to be low T to prefer ass. Men who are attracted to tits are lions and primal asf. As men, you should be naturally drawn to breasts.

But instead, you prefer ass? Where shit comes out off??

Funny GIF

Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Then im apprently low T

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
You have to be low T to prefer ass. Men who are attracted to tits are lions and primal asf. As men, you should be naturally drawn to breasts.

Funny GIF

Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Giga based and agreed

I go fucking primitive cavemen mode when seeing big tiddies irl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, ChadL1te and SomethingIsWrong
i love both and cant choose. I wanna suck on titties and put my face in them and rub them on my face and i wanna put my dick in between juicy titties and come on titties. I wanna grab ass so hard and slap it make it red and even bleed potentially then i wanna put my dick in ass and ram it then cum in it too. I cant choose
Has to be one of the funniest reply on .org

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and tombradylover
Good ass and hips is #1 subconscious indicator of good breeding potential of a female
It just triggers a primal response

• +1

Funny GIF

Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
So fucking based.
Bump:chad:

• Love it
Both:feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover

Funny GIF

Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Water.org

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and PsychoH
Id say im NW 1.5-2.0 bro my hair is still thick and healthy but hairline was obviously somewhat recessed so i said fuck it and am on fin now to prevent hairline from becoming any worse
Damn didn’t know your pfp was you. Chad.

• Love it
It is cageworthy seeing Cage cage across the entire phone screen.

Ass is aesthetic but functional where as tits are more aesthetic but harder to come by and are barely functional for an adult man.
Milk:feelshehe::ogre:

@tombradylover teach me the high T ways please.⛩️

• Love it
@tombradylover teach me the high T ways please.⛩️
Teach me the ways Persian Chad. Please
I’m not too sure what the formula is bhai but I’ll say u should never be a standard cel and always pursue any woman mtb or above u should breed and grape women at all costs and not discriminate when it comes to purely fucking bhai that’s High T shit.
When it comes to looks u have to stay lean and take care of ur skin I’m tryna ascend my eyebrows and eyelashes via oral minox too so softmaxxes will help u improve a lot too it’s not cope like ppl say on here. Outside surgeries for jaw just make sure ur lean that’s always the number 1 requirement for softmaxx

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoH
I’m not too sure what the formula is bhai but I’ll say u should never be a standard cel and always pursue any woman mtb or above u should breed and grape women at all costs and not discriminate when it comes to purely fucking bhai that’s High T shit.
When it comes to looks u have to stay lean and take care of ur skin I’m tryna ascend my eyebrows and eyelashes via oral minox too so softmaxxes will help u improve a lot too it’s not cope like ppl say on here. Outside surgeries for jaw just make sure ur lean that’s always the number 1 requirement for softmaxx
Alright I’ll remember this thanks.🙏

• +1
The shit and the smell and the look of her anus is the best part, what's wrong with you? Tongue-punch her fartbox you fucking idiot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hottaco34 and phangi
The shit and the smell and the look of her anus is the best part, what's wrong with you? Tongue-punch her fartbox you fucking idiot
It's literally one of the most delicate and intimate parts of a woman's body

Dressed ass > dressed tits but undressed tits > ass
debate o v e r

I can't really say that tits>ass, even though I personally love tits more. And it's for this one reason: bitches with big titties and no ass/hips look foolish pretty much always, while bitches with flat chest and juicy ass/hips can look good

Face above all

Tits and a decent ass are a bonus

Very rare to find a female with a top tier face and nice tits, it’s one or the other

• +1
thats like saying clavicles dont count for physique
Terrible comparison but it depends how u would phrase the question, if you were just talking about someone's physique indiviusally then yeah clavicles wouldn't matter but if you phrased it by talking about someone's physique with respect to aesthetics then yes it would matter.