(TLDR AT THE END) My maternal great grandpa certainly was at least 4.5PSL

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Women typically lose half an inch every decade after 40. My grandma is nearly 70 and about 5'3" therefore about 5'4.5" in her prime

This calculator was roughly accurate at guessing my 5'4" mom and 5'10" uncle's heights based off their parents. I know height isn't this simple obv

20220424 211953

However, unfortunately, my other uncle, despite the same parents, is slighter shorter than me. I am 5'7". He's still taller than my mom though. 5'5" - 5'6". I'll just say 5'5.5" then. He larps as 5'7" though

He, along with my grandma, described my maternal grandpa as quite short and he said he got his height from him. Let's assume he also got his proportions. My shorter uncle has a longer torso than me. The only reason I am taller is due to my legs being extremely long. Long torsos and short legs exaggerate shortness, along with the fact my maternal great grandma probably just made him look shorter in ccomparison, so my maternal great grandpa was probably 5'5.5" as he also must have been noticeably below avg in his country

Now, you're probably wondering, with my short great grandpa, how did my maternal grandma become average?

My great grandma has also been described as very tall and skinny. In order to produce a 5'4.5" female, the calculator guesses she must have been:

5'8.5"

This realistically makes sense. It's slightly above avg compared to even the men of the country my family is from, obv above avg for a female and her female frame and skinniness probably just made her look even taller. I can't imagine her being any taller because I none of her direct descendents are nearly as above avg as her for her gender. Imagine if I was lucky enough to inherit the genes that made her 5'8.5"

Basically 6'1.5" mogger

20220424 214216

But yeah, back to the main point,

5'6" MATERNAL GREAT GRANDPA IMPREGNATED 5'9" MATERNAL GREAT GRANDMA MULTIPLE TIMES AND BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP THEIR ENTIRE LIVES. PROBABLY HAD A GREAT FACE + DICK TO SATISFY HER PUSSY (TALLER GIRLS REQUIRE LONGER DICKS) AND DICK TO MAKE THE RELATIONSHIP LAST SO LONG + MOGGER FRAME AND VOICE TO KEEP HIS MASCULINITY GETTING HEIGHTMOGGED BY HIS WIFE. THIS COULD EXPLAIN WHY MY SHORTER UNCLE HAS SUCH A MOGGER FRAME AND VOICE. MAYBE HE GOT HIS MOGGER VERBAL IQ FOM HIM TOO (HE VOCABULARY MOGS ME TO DEATH DESPITE ENGLISH BEING HIS SECOND LANGUAGE)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dnrd and dont care

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Kristin
No pics no care

No pics no care
My maternal family is retarded and never took pics of such great grandparents. I only have a pic of my like 12 year old self wifh my paternal great grandma that may even be alive as we speak

My maternal family is retarded and never took pics of such great grandparents. I only have a pic of my like 12 year old self wifh my paternal great grandma that may even be alive as we speak
i don't give a fuck :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, BearBoy and Growth Plate