(TMJ IMPORANT) Never keep your mouth slightly open to make your chin look better

dwohh

dwohh

168 hours in 7 days
If you keep your mouth slightly open(with lips still touching) to make your chin look taller its a bad idea

this will cause one of ur or both maybe of jaw discs to slip and a clicking sound will start then it will get worse when you get older and might desreoy ur life in a few decades

but correcting this behaviour will let you start healing instantly and it will fix it self because the body is powerfull

i got this my self and i relaized it now the cause of it and now im fixing it

for more info that is related to this but not directly

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and thecel
who does that lol

Natural posture is sealed lips with your teeth slightly apart though? IF your teeth touch, they will grind and cause erosion of the molars.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and zeek
keeping your teeth together 24/7 is one of the easiest ways to fuck up your tmj

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Natural posture is sealed lips with your teeth slightly apart though? IF your teeth touch, they will grind and cause erosion of the molars.
keeping your teeth together 24/7 is one of the easiest ways to fuck up your tmj
i never said to keep your teeth together

but what i said is that some ppl open their mouth MORE then normal(like letting the chin hang with rest of jaw) to make it look like more chin height

im just saying to not let it hang but keep it at a normal resting position which to me as far as i know, is like 2-4mm space between ur teeth

this stuff im talking about in the original post is like letting ur chin hang

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
i never said to keep your teeth together

but what i said is that some ppl open their mouth MORE then normal(like letting the chin hang with rest of jaw) to make it look like more chin height

im just saying to not let it hang but keep it at a normal resting position which to me as far as i know, is like 2-4mm space between ur teeth

this stuff im talking about in the original post is like letting ur chin hang
Ok I see. For me personally, I can't let it hang more thna 2-4mm without having to open my mouth. If my lips are sealed, then my teeth cannot be ver far apart at all.

Also is the height increase telegram still active?

Ok I see. For me personally, I can't let it hang more thna 2-4mm without having to open my mouth. If my lips are sealed, then my teeth cannot be ver far apart at all.

Also is the height increase telegram still active?
everyoen got height some got a lot and it was premeannt

but rn we gotta focus on makingteh smaller gains we got peremnant and try to get big gains for eveyrone

everyoen got height some got a lot and it was premeannt

but rn we gotta focus on makingteh smaller gains we got peremnant and try to get big gains for eveyrone
I have started doing @FreakkForLife daily stretching routine a few times a day and will try the sleeping method once my exams finish. I will start supplementing glucosamine. What was the greatest increase in height that people got?

I have started doing @FreakkForLife daily stretching routine a few times a day and will try the sleeping method once my exams finish. I will start supplementing glucosamine. What was the greatest increase in height that people got?
greatest is like 5-7cm

If you keep your mouth slightly open(with lips still touching) to make your chin look taller its a bad idea

this will cause one of ur or both maybe of jaw discs to slip and a clicking sound will start then it will get worse when you get older and might desreoy ur life in a few decades

but correcting this behaviour will let you start healing instantly and it will fix it self because the body is powerfull

i got this my self and i relaized it now the cause of it and now im fixing it

for more info that is related to this but not directly

Protract the jaw 2-4 mm straighh out (not down, dont open your mouth while doing it). Thats proper jaw posture

Protract the jaw 2-4 mm straighh out (not down, dont open your mouth while doing it). Thats proper jaw posture
i am aware of mskneurology and he has intresting ideas but im not gonna do this or at least not yet

can you send his routine

So tmjcels should do this and non-tmjcels should mew, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Someone said here to keep molars apart for chin height I think. Does biting down with just front teeth shrink the midface some?

You need to move your chin slightly forward and keep your tounge glued to the roof of the mouth . Over time the joint will remodel back into its place

Someone said here to keep molars apart for chin height I think. Does biting down with just front teeth shrink the midface some?
Idk but it’s unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88