TMJ SPLINT UPDATE- 3 weeks

Scottrg

Scottrg

Gold
I did post on day 12, but i will make quick update because the results are crazy,

- i had some sorness who lasted 2 days but it improved

- cheekbones are starting more popping than last post

- i can chew my food very normal without any pain rn

- My facial harmony is improving

- masseter asymmetry is improving also

Attachments

• IMG_2461.jpeg
    IMG_2461.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2460.jpeg
    IMG_2460.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gigell, Xangsane, nofap and 1 other person
I did post on day 12, but i will make quick update because the results are crazy,

i still got some swelling time to time because the tmj splint is adjusting the masseters

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
finally found pic that i wanted to show that before also

Attachments

• IMG_2462.jpeg
    IMG_2462.jpeg
    436.2 KB · Views: 0

Can you post a pic on how your splint looks like?

Attachments

• IMG_2473.jpeg
    IMG_2473.jpeg
    604.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2474.jpeg
    IMG_2474.jpeg
    621.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrant
Did you get one at the dentist?
And what does it do?

Did you get one at the dentist?
And what does it do?
Ye i got mine from dentist, sometimes it can be free, sometimes you need to pay no idea, well it’s Prevent Teeth Grinding They act as a barrier to prevent the teeth from grinding against each other, which can damage teeth or make your muscles bigger bulky and you gonna end up looking like minecraft steve, Reduce Pain and Discomfort, TMJ splints help alleviate pain by reducing pressure on the joint and surrounding muscles, decreasing inflammation and muscle tension

stupid question do u wear it when u eat @Scottrg

where to get the splint ?

edit: I see that only at dentist , how could I convince them. Should I talk with my ortho aswell

Last edited:
where to get the splint ?

edit: I see that only at dentist , how could I convince them. Should I talk with my ortho aswell
Dentist is enough, just tell them you have bruxism that you can’t control your teeth that you have neck pain, headaches etc

Dentist is enough, just tell them you have bruxism that you can’t control your teeth that you have neck pain, headaches etc
sadly that was the reality for me without lying, this litte fucker is changing my life

Problem is that I have braces + my grandma is a former dentist she will question everything why did I get it

I just want for the asthetic benefit

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Problem is that I have braces + my grandma is a former dentist she will question everything why did I get it

I just want for the asthetic benefit
Just say, your muscles were sore u had neckpain teeth grinding etc

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Ye i got mine from dentist, sometimes it can be free, sometimes you need to pay no idea, well it’s Prevent Teeth Grinding They act as a barrier to prevent the teeth from grinding against each other, which can damage teeth or make your muscles bigger bulky and you gonna end up looking like minecraft steve, Reduce Pain and Discomfort, TMJ splints help alleviate pain by reducing pressure on the joint and surrounding muscles, decreasing inflammation and muscle tension
Why did it made your cheekbones pop