TMJ SPLINT

Scottrg

Scottrg

Bronze
Im getting tmj splint in 2 weeks will it help to reduce my size of masseters?

Probably

And it's a good thing if it does. Big masseters are a meme

Yea gave me good results I only wear at night

Tf is that
Bruxism is a problem in which you unconsciously grind or clench your teeth. You may clench and grind your teeth during the day. Or, at night while you sleep (sleep bruxism). You may not even realize you have it.

Cant u just massage ur whole face instead ? what does the splint do exactly?
Massage will 0,00,000% in that case, and tmj splints helps when you clnech or grind while sleeping when you are gym just overall

Massage will 0,00,000% in that case, and tmj splints helps when you clnech or grind while sleeping when you are gym just overall
Can uneven or tight facial muslces caused by tmj be reversed ?

Yes I chew a lot of hard gum for the past few days yesterday my jaw starting hurting so I stopped for the day
I’m only 17 what are the benefits for the gum can I grow bone and also how long will it take and how often do I need to chew to stimulate adequate growth

I’m only 17 what are the benefits for the gum can I grow bone and also how long will it take and how often do I need to chew to stimulate adequate growth
Idk dawg, chewing is meme and big masseters also

Idk dawg, chewing is meme and big masseters also
does chewing work tho and why are big massagers a meme I’m not taking about overly big just good size like Brad pit

does chewing work tho and why are big massagers a meme I’m not taking about overly big just good size like Brad pit
yes it works, but after u will look like minecraft steve