Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 17829, ROTTING and 8 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I love Asian girls their pussy looks the best

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 16530 and 9 others
Asian girls biggest appeal is their youth abilities that come from having good collagen and their natural petite size as well as their overall face looking younger.

An average 18 year old in asian looks like a 14 year old white women in terms of age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Kyff and FailedNormieManlet
Asian girls biggest appeal is their youth abilities that come from having good collagen and their natural petite size as well as their overall face looking younger.

An average 18 year old in asian looks like a 14 year old white women in terms of age.
If they mix their kids will lose that trait tbh

i wish i had a asian/jap/korean girlfriend but then i realise ,i am not a paki-nordic aryan chadaamm
also .i thought they were real women ,but then i read the title.asian bois are already so feminine

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gamma, Mewton and 2 others
disgusting junglegooks:sick:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Sexually Disabled
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Zer0/∞
I wanna ask pure ricemen something ..I'm half asian but I look more asian shifted like my grandmom ..if you were to see me , what kind of asian would I pass as

1z6v8h4g98x01

Tumblr inline oumxfdtp0p1umqlz0 1280

Images 2 5

Sports gossip Australian cricketer Glenn Maxwell to marry Indian girl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16474 and Mewton
I wanna ask pure ricemen something ..I'm half asian but I look more asian shifted like my grandmom ..if you were to see me , what kind of asian would I pass as

Uzbek/Uyghur

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
Why the JFL react shitskin? @justinzayn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and justinzayn
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17217
i am rice myself,i am turan that why jfl
do you like rice and chicken,biryani?
Bro you're not turan ..pakistan has no turan people except migrant hazara refugees ...you look very curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Kyff and FailedNormieManlet
Bro you're not turan ..pakistan has no turan people except migrant hazara refugees ...you look very curry
you are a light skin SEA,but why do i care.momo seller pheno
Download 10

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
Truly a @Jamesothy moment

you are a light skin SEA
View attachment 1637231
This is bs ...only Burmese related ethnicties here and that too the ones mixed with curry look like this ...many are sino tibetans and some are indonaryans mixed with sino tibetans .but I look more mongoloid shifted this is another friend of mine does he look like this ??no he too looks central asian but slightly Caucasian shifted

Also this is another far off cousin of mine ..don't try to make us curry looking ...
We are not curries nor sea negroids

Attachments

• 1649682998831.jpg
    1649682998831.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 17291, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
@justinzayn you inferior looking shitskin , imagine looking like yourself and trying to mock me ..you'll never be turnaid or whatever get over it you're curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17217 and FailedNormieManlet
@justinzayn you inferior looking shitskin , imagine looking like yourself and trying to mock me ..you'll never be turnaid or whatever get over it you're curry
you got so pissed bcoz a 19 year old called u a SEA,while u r 21 plus:ROFLMAO::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The_God, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and 10 others
the forum pheno autists clashing. God this is beautiful. 2 curries arguing who is the least curry :lul::lul:

Keep at it boys, good entertainment.
i am not curry, i am khanchadaamm😡:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, Deleted member 17829, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
i am not curry, i am khanchad😡:lul:
I'm not sure what that means bhai. You're going to have to redpill me on this khan stuff.

Also I thought gracile indids did not live in bangladesh, but I am gracile indid pheno apparently?

• +1
the forum pheno autists clashing. God this is beautiful. 2 curries arguing who is the least curry :lul::lul:

paki curry vs curry chink JFL:ROFLMAO:

Both of them are in for a rude awakening if they ever leave their shithole villages and end up in the West where they'll be called FOB chinky and paki:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You're right this is cagefuel:LOL:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ballskin, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
@printer
curry curry vs curry chink JFL:ROFLMAO:

Both of them are in for a rude awakening if they ever leave their shithole villages and end up in the West where they'll be called FOB chinky and paki:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

put that rice in his place,you indic chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Chadeep, Deleted member 18340 and 1 other person
curry curry vs curry chink JFL:ROFLMAO:

JFL that is the true tbh, the two guys who literally live in south asia are the ones arguing who is the least curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person

I'm not curry ..just because my region comes under India politically doesn't turn me into a curry ..if I travel to Pakistan , India , Bangladesh no one would think I'm a native ..in Pakistan , I could only pass in the balti regions where people look either northern asian or central asian shifted .in India only in Himalayan regions and my region ...I have gone on Omegle several times and curries thought I was non curry which of course I'm

• JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 3 others
I'm not curry ..just because my region comes under India politically doesn't turn me into a curry ..if I travel to Pakistan , India , Bangladesh no one would think I'm a native ..in Pakistan , I could only pass in the balti regions where people look either northern asian or central asian shifted .in India only in Himalayan regions and my region ...I have gone on Omegle several times and curries thought I was non curry which of course I'm not
are you 24 year old big brother?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I'm on team justin tbh. @PrinterAndFaxMachin who are you supporting? I think Justin is the better troll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Deleted member 15004 and justinzayn
Also sorry for the rude comment , I actually like you for being very anti curry and anti Indian but you offended me bad by lumping me with SEA niggers

• Woah
I'm not curry ..just because my region comes under India politically doesn't turn me into a curry ..if I travel to Pakistan , India , Bangladesh no one would think I'm a native ..in Pakistan , I could only pass in the balti regions where people look either northern asian or central asian shifted .in India only in Himalayan regions and my region ...I have gone on Omegle several times and curries thought I was non curry which of course I'm
Bro you are curry, you are just a different sub species of curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18340 and 1 other person
I'm on team justin tbh. @PrinterAndFaxMachin who are you supporting? I think Justin is the better troll
Neither tbh what I do support is this third-world internet fighting(y):feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
Neither tbh what I do support is this third-world internet fighting(y):feelskek:
JFL true. I think justin is the more funny curry tbh. @I really don't know is less white worshipping I think, I think he just hates curries

• JFL
paki curry vs curry chink JFL:ROFLMAO:

Bangla nigger , you're coping hard several non Indians have told me I'm nothing like a curry ...outside India , we don't even identify as curry /Desi or whatever stupid shit you lot call yourselves

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, FailedNormieManlet and justinzayn
JFL true. I think justin is the more funny curry tbh. @I really don't know is less white worshipping I think, I think he just hates curries
True i'm not a white worshipper , I just hate curries ..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
True i'm not a white worshipper , I just hate curries ..
Hence I can tolerate you tbh. Justin worships whites and wishes he was white. You have a claim to say you aren't as curry tbh. I do think justin is 100% curry though. It's just stupid how he worships white women when he lives in pakistan. He will literally never see a white woman in his life

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
JBW thread derailed into curry thread :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829