To all colonial JBWMaxxer crackers:

This is bs ...only Burmese related ethnicties here and that too the ones mixed with curry look like this ...many are sino tibetans and some are indonaryans mixed with sino tibetans .but I look more mongoloid shifted this is another friend of mine does he look like this ??no he too looks central asian but slightly Caucasian shifted

Also this is another far off cousin of mine ..don't try to make us curry looking ...
We are not curries nor sea negroids

I fucked a girl from your nation early this year how does it feel my big dick went in her and she cried for me

I fucked a girl from your nation early this year how does it feel my big dick went in her and she cried for me
Delusional dreams ,,,I very much doubt that unlike curries and SEA gooks ..we are high T and warrior like

Delusional dreams ,,,I very much doubt that unlike curries and SEA gooks ..we are high T and warrior like
So how comes your female let me fuck her? She said she isn’t going back to SEAland she will stay here she said I was very nice to her. I fucked her then ghosted her and never spoke to her again :feelsohh:

Your women get finessed by me

So how comes your female let me fuck her? She said she isn’t going back to SEAland she will stay here she said I was very nice to her. I fucked her then ghosted her and never spoke to her again :feelsohh:

Your women get finessed by me
Bro I'm not even SEA .do you think I give a shit about blasian looking SEA gooks ..haha no .also what makes you think I English women are any better ..I can show you voice mails of a British chick who was Italian -greek origin trying to sext me also I probably have a bigger dick than you do

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bro I'm not even SEA .do you think I give a shit about blasian looking SEA gooks ..haha no .also what makes you think I English women are any better ..I can show you voice mails of a British chick who was Italian -greek origin trying to sext me also I probably have a bigger dick than you do
English women like all white women are larpers, lol they may send you messages and “sex” but they are meming they’d never actually fuck you it’s all for attention and fun. Meanwhile when your women do the same to me they actually want me to “Fucky Fucky long time”

English women like all white women are larpers, lol they may send you messages and “sex” but they are meming they’d never actually fuck you it’s all for attention and fun. Meanwhile when your women do the same to me they actually want me to “Fucky Fucky long time”
Delusionmaxxing

i cba to read through the arguments in this thread. just remember that a pajeet is a pajeet, whether nepalese or paki, and if you have even 1% dravidian genes then you're a pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
so you into scat play?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
The entire geographic section between Iran and Sichuan is the uncanny valley of pheno

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
i wish i had a asian/jap/korean girlfriend but then i realise ,i am not a paki-nordic aryan chadaamm
also .i thought they were real women ,but then i read the title.asian bois are already so feminine
I'm.ethnic too, and north western like u.
yet have had many noodle GFs, am having lunch right now with a noodle who stealthed ME and ripped the condom off my dick.

@FailedNormieManlet had a noodle.date last week and he is more dravidian.

dont get your point?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and justinzayn
yet have had many noodle GFs, am having lunch right now with a noodle who stealthed ME and ripped the condom off my dick.

dont get your point?
jfl browsing looksmax on your lunch date with a girl

dont get your point?
he lives in pakistan lmao. He will only ever see other pakis and most likely marry his cousin :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
I’d not fuck this poojeeta that’s a Hindu dindu 🤢 but I fuck the more (MENA) north looking ones. Anyways no not scat but I have done everything with poojeeta I won’t go in depth but everything that is not scat

Those 2 guys in the videos are faggots, i noticed it 3 seconds into the video, it's normal they get a man as a partner.

JFL that is the true tbh, the two guys who literally live in south asia are the ones arguing who is the least curry
There is a difference according to you all south Asians are same and behave the same ...

No it isn't true ...this is why some here are genetically superior ...I will say people from my region have a very athletic build unlike curries which according to you pajeets I am one as well .

Lean the difference curry and non curry ...also our region has always been an independent region cause our based ancestors were warriorpilled and knew how to fight invaders while pajeets were sucking on invader cocks for millenia

My region is not curryland and has never been a part of streetshitter /gangrapist dynasty until some 80 years ago due to the mishaps done by the Brits ...if this doesn't make you understand nothing else will ..hell people from my region HATE Indians and being called Indian

Me next to a Dravidian and a raghead north Indian

'oH nY gOD bUt bUt yOu aRe cUrRy' just STFU

I don't look like any of those people ...

also the landscape of my region is typically like this ..except in immigrant curry/Bangla infested areas where it looks no different

Let's face it , only curries here are desperate to make me curry ..no you wish I was ..I've met several people online and talked with them and starting from my pheno to the way I talk resembles a streetshitter in no way Images 143 based region Images 12 according to retarded pajeets , I'm now an honorary pajeet and similar to this ape JFL

Images 19 oh my god the so called white Indian ew Images typical landscape in my region is either mountainous or hilly with some plains.. Images 1 Never seen this shit happening in my region .these be the same mfs who will hop on looksmaxx later and tell me I'm curry

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
There is a difference according to you all south Asians are same and behave the same ...

No it isn't true ...this is why some here are genetically superior ...I will say people from my region have a very athletic build unlike curries which according to you pajeets I am one as well .

Lean the difference curry and non curry ...also our region has always been an independent region cause our based ancestors were warriorpilled and knew how to fight invaders while pajeets were sucking on invader cocks for millenia

My region is not curryland and has never been a part of streetshitter /gangrapist dynasty until some 80 years ago due to the mishaps done by the Brits ...if this doesn't make you understand nothing else will ..hell people from my region HATE Indians and being called Indian

Me next to a Dravidian and a raghead north Indian

'oH nY gOD bUt bUt yOu aRe cUrRy' just STFU

I don't look like any of those people ...

also the landscape of my region is typically like this ..except in immigrant curry/Bangla infested areas where it looks no different

Let's face it , only curries here are desperate to make me curry ..no you wish I was ..I've met several people online and talked with them and starting from my pheno to the way I talk resembles a streetshitter in no wayView attachment 1637834based regionView attachment 1637835according to retarded pajeets , I'm now an honorary pajeet and similar to this ape JFL

View attachment 1637837oh my god the so called white Indian ewView attachment 1637840typical landscape in my region is either mountainous or hilly with some plains.. View attachment 1637842Never seen this shit happening in my region .these be the same mfs who will hop on looksmaxx later and tell me I'm curry

Also we aren't even typical south Asians ...we are 0.1 percent of the population

I wanna ask pure ricemen something ..I'm half asian but I look more asian shifted like my grandmom ..if you were to see me , what kind of asian would I pass as

Dang flawless side profile

If they mix their kids will lose that trait tbh
Depends. I would argue that most of the HAPA I know retain the asian youthful gene while getting the benefits of white height and muscle building abilities.

Depends. I would argue that most of the HAPA I know retain the asian youthful gene while getting the benefits of white height and muscle building abilities.
They just look hispanic :lul::lul: