Deleted member 15099

Latin king
"KYS shitskin"
Nu9OzFkl

"Whites mog, how will you cope subhuman :feelskek:"
Attachments
"Rope deathnik"
Attachments 1
Imagine self hating faggot ethnics (especially dark ass niggas) shitting on your race :forcedsmile:. And after all the cringe race bs, those same ethnics try their best to feel superior to you :lul:. Just lol @ this site
This is not a racebait btw, just making fun of users here
@looksmaxxer234 @masaka @Frank Jack @volcelfatcel @OldVirgin @gigi @Tropical Tyrone @Haven @HOLYFUARK @Idontknowlol @IncelsBraincels @Jagged0 @kjsbdfiusdf @Jshd @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Blackmannnns @AlexBrown84 @astatine
@Beetlejuice @RoBobaFett999 @Blackgymmax @Biiyo03 @Clark69 @Collagen or rope
@Ethniframementalcel @prettyboislime
@Chadeep @Shrek2OnDvD

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Haven, Kristin and 30 others
[redacted] [not racebait]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
@buckchadley31 I think he's talking about you...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Taiwan Province is an inalienable and inseparable part of Motherland China and must be liberated at all costs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Thoughts on HK @Collagen or rope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and aBetterMii
Why am I tagged

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet, fjor2096 and 1 other person
That bobt guy and the second guy you posted are delusional asf. The frist guy claims that he looks white, but he is clearly black. The second guy claimed to be italian or some shit, but looks clearly mulatto, also had a fight with him in lookism :lul:
And aspies here have a problem with me calling myself a castizo lol. And most of the people here don't live in the us so they probably never seen a hispanic, or at least ones in america.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ✿👍col
100% aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16058, Chadeep and 6 others
Yes you look castizo, but don’t claim to be white be proud of your heritage.
Yeah bro. I do most of the race shit on here bc why not, this is an incel forum ffs. I don't claim white IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet and ✿👍col
Yes you look castizo, but don’t claim to be white be proud of your heritage.
just be proud of being an ugly low iq shitskin bro

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, n0rthface, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
:lul:

• JFL
wtf never claimed to be white i claimed to have mix ancestry which i clearly do btw and why am i getting called for stating a fact whites are moggers simple

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000, gamma and datboijj
wtf never claimed to be white i claimed to have mix ancestry which i clearly do btw and why am i getting called for stating a fact whites are moggers simple

stop using me as an example to claim white idc about you and the guys who're trolling you its obviously shows your insecurity :ogre:

i always forget to post this but my skull is literally a caucasianoid skull @gamma @datboijj prominent nasal bridge broad jaw hooded deep set eyes chin

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, gamma and datboijj
i always forget to post this but my skull is literally a caucasianoid skull @gamma @datboijj prominent nasal bridge broad jaw hooded deep set eyes chin

legit even @reptiles would say these are undeniably white traits
you have good medials btw
good eye shape

"KYS shitskin"
View attachment 1490908

"Whites mog, how will you cope subhuman :feelskek:"
View attachment 1490878
"Rope deathnik"
View attachment 1490898
Imagine self hating faggot ethnics (especially dark ass niggas) shitting on your race :forcedsmile:. And after all the cringe race bs, those same ethnics try their best to feel superior to you :lul:. Just lol @ this site
This is not a racebait btw, just making fun of users here
@looksmaxxer234 @masaka @Frank Jack @volcelfatcel @OldVirgin @gigi @Tropical Tyrone @Haven @HOLYFUARK @Idontknowlol @IncelsBraincels @Jagged0 @kjsbdfiusdf @Jshd @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Blackmannnns @AlexBrown84 @astatine
@Beetlejuice @RoBobaFett999 @Blackgymmax @Biiyo03 @Clark69 @Collagen or rope
@Ethniframementalcel @prettyboislime
@Chadeep @Shrek2OnDvD
I don't get it.

this is another reason why
white males want to discourage ehtnic males from talking to white women or going to western countries
they know that ethnics with white women = breeding

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
That bobt guy and the second guy you posted are delusional asf. The frist guy claims that he looks white, but he is clearly black. The second guy claimed to be italian or some shit, but looks clearly mulatto, also had a fight with him in lookism :lul:
Won't be surprised if bobt is actually a clever cumskin trolling as a black nazi

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col

Are you 50% white 50% black? Or some more?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Who's the last guy

You're an honorary white man :Comfy:

The first guy looks Malaysian

• JFL
ethnics can utilize their american rights when in the west to

-run for government roles thus making better laws to import more ethnic males into western country
-breed as many white women