To all new forum users, dont bother getting rated by this forum, they are all gaslighters! And have male gaze!

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Seriously, no one here knows what women consider attractive, and even if they do, they dont wanna be mean to guys and tell them how over it is (unlesd their character is being mean). Many users rate people like me and others as HTN or the rare Chadlite but these are FALSE ratings, as they dont correlate at all to real life. If emo girls are supposed to be "easy" and im "htn, chadlite to emo girls" then why do I suffer alone so hard? And get played around with by EVERY emo girl i talk to and have no success??

The only real way to get your rating is how many lays you have compared to how much effort you put in/number of tries. No one here is gonna tell you how much of an ugly trucel you really are

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale, djaberbod, Deleted member 22553 and 13 others
Seriously, no one here knows what women consider attractive
After all these years spent here, has it occurred to you that most of the things retarded here are subjective? Just the fact that 99% of retards can't recognize that you can fraud whatever with photos, lighting and angles tells you that you shouldn't take this meme too seriously

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Kingcel32, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
nevermind i read rest of your rambling

kys trolling selfpity narcy cunt

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, incel194012940, stevielake and 5 others
After all these years spent here, has it occurred to you that most of the things retarded here are subjective? Just the fact that 99% of retards can't recognize that you can fraud whatever with photos, lighting and angles tells you that you shouldn't take this meme too seriously
It sucks cause theres so mucb cognitivie dissodance created by this forum combined wirh real life. People here and irl telling me i should be able to pull emo girls and yet im lucky if once a year i get so much as a date with one. Its painful and mind fucking to say the least

Ratings here are mostly memes. They can tell you what to correct with what surgeries or maybe gym. But other than that no man can tell you 100% what women will see in you, just go experience yourself. Stop being a weird bitch and go pull some emo bitches. You also have to have the same style too. An emo girl doesn’t want some jock gymmaxxed Maher lookalike

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Radiance, Biggdink and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Radiance, stevielake and aBetterMii
just go experience yourself
If no girl wants to talk to me and approaches me that’s enough to know, these things are incredibly basic and I don’t even get THAT. Ratings are a meme

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Radiance, gymmaxedhorse and aBetterMii
Ratings here are mostly memes. They can tell you what to correct with what surgeries or maybe gym. But other than that no man can tell you 100% what women will see in you, just go experience yourself. Stop being a weird bitch and go pull some emo bitches. You also have to have the same style too. An emo girl doesn’t want some jock gymmaxxed Maher lookalike
You think i dont try to pull emo bitches?? Im literally being ghosted by one now cause i asked if she wanted to go out. I am UGLY and cant pull anything except maybe landwhales, but i dont even wanna just be pulling etieher i wanna DATE many of the girls i try with, and cant even get so much as a dinner or a smoke sesh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and gymmaxedhorse
That's why we have femboys like @8PSLcel who know female gaze yakhi 😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🥵🥶🚬

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Radiance, stevielake, It'snotover and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Radiance, currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and aBetterMii
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You think i dont try to pull emo bitches?? Im literally being ghosted by one now cause i asked if she wanted to go out. I am UGLY and cant pull anything except maybe landwhales, but i dont even wanna just be pulling etieher i wanna DATE many of the girls i try with, and cant even get so much as a dinner or a smoke sesh
How did u ask her?

Also, even chads are treated like options sometimed and don't have a 100% girl met girl fucked, so shittu advice but don't feel bad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and gymmaxedhorse
Well its LTN thats all there is to it
ltn according to @Erik-Jón
BDE7DD59 802D 4E6F 99FE 2352A786990C

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
How do you dress/look? Most emo guys I see in public with gf look like this. Gotta be giga skinny with lots of black clothes

1423B40F 5C9B 4514 8B02 703D5235C853
E9110D4C C311 4572 88A7 57DCECDF041C

45F217C7 7B67 4B28 94CA B0AB724C4C93

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Emo girls feel tougher to pull than normal beckys. Btw how old are u op

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Oldcel tbh. Do u go to college or where do u find these emos
I find them thru OLD, instagram, sometimes events/shows i go to. Im blue collar trades boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19798
Brag theead

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and aBetterMii
I dress somewhat like that and am slender boyo. I tend to have more unique fits tho than most emo guys cause i am genuinely into fashion not just niche maxxing, but yeah i do dress emo/skatery often and have plenty of pics on my social media
Maybe emo girls are very ego inflated because I do see them coming into style now. Seen lots of tik tok about big titty emo bitches and shit. You could just be an ugly af mf tho which is just :feelsrope:. Emo girls seem harder tho idk why maybe because they’re outcasts so they’re less trustful and more picky

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
Maybe emo girls are very ego inflated because I do see them coming into style now. Seen lots of tik tok about big titty emo bitches and shit. You could just be an ugly af mf tho which is just :feelsrope:. Emo girls seem harder tho idk why maybe because they’re outcasts so they’re less trustful and more picky
It sucks cause this emo girl doesnt have a lot of followers and her following is about the same, i mog her on followers and following ratio, but alas im still ugly and chad with 10 followers will always win :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
It sucks cause this emo girl doesnt have a lot of followers and her following is about the same, i mog her on followers and following ratio, but alas im still ugly and chad with 10 followers will always win :feelsrope:
stop saying that ur ugly it’s suifuel for me since u mog me :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
stop saying that ur ugly it’s suifuel for me since u mog me :feelsbadman:
I dont wanna feel ugly, i just dont know why my irl experiences dont reflect what other people irl and online say i should be abke to get emo girls, it has to be that im ugly, i texted her very NT, and have a plenty decent looking social media

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I fully agree. My rating is 4-5/10 according to this forum but irl I get women complimenting me and iois. So I'm either height and bone haloed, or this rating is inaccurate, or maybe I'm not photogenic? Or maybe I'm in a place where most men look worse so in comparison I look better? Idk maybe all of the above

I fully agree. My rating is 4-5/10 according to this forum but irl I get women complimenting me and iois. So I'm either height and bone haloed, or this rating is inaccurate, or maybe I'm not photogenic? Or maybe I'm in a place where most men look worse so in comparison I look better? Idk maybe all of the above
Brag post :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Baldingman1998
I find them thru OLD, instagram, sometimes events/shows i go to. Im blue collar trades boyo
Have you ever thought of youtubemaxxing? You should attract emo girls by nichemaxxing on YouTube bro. Post content related to emo stuff, or weed or whatever (srs)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
Seriously, no one here knows what women consider attractive, and even if they do, they dont wanna be mean to guys and tell them how over it is (unlesd their character is being mean). Many users rate people like me and others as HTN or the rare Chadlite but these are FALSE ratings, as they dont correlate at all to real life. If emo girls are supposed to be "easy" and im "htn, chadlite to emo girls" then why do I suffer alone so hard? And get played around with by EVERY emo girl i talk to and have no success??

The only real way to get your rating is how many lays you have compared to how much effort you put in/number of tries. No one here is gonna tell you how much of an ugly trucel you really are
I can tell you what you can realistically get. I know a lot more than most guys here.

• +1
Allow females only in the ratings sections

Ask a bunch of reddit foids to open a account here

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
Ill bring you dinner

• Woah
what is male gaze

• +1
Bald bad boy halo

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
ur retarded asf if you think people are gaslighting you by rating htn

ur only failos are somewhat large philtrum and UEE besides that u have no flaws, ur midface is just slightly too long, eyes set a bit high.

nobodies gaslighting u fggt ur just not a LTN and being a virgin or not getting girls doesnt mean ur not a HTN its just how the world works sometimes

something about you gives off low sex appeal to girls or you just dont have good game

• Hmm...
ur retarded asf if you think people are gaslighting you by rating htn

ur only failos are somewhat large philtrum and UEE besides that u have no flaws, ur midface is just slightly too long, eyes set a bit high.

nobodies gaslighting u fggt ur just not a LTN and being a virgin or not getting girls doesnt mean ur not a HTN its just how the world works sometimes

something about you gives off low sex appeal to girls or you just dont have good game
Gaslitten again by redpillers over :feelscry:

Gaslitten again by redpillers over :feelscry:
if u looked like shit, believe me, id tell you. i dont like you enough as a user to sugar coat

• Hmm...
^ Is an infamous gaslighter. Dont trust him.

• +1
100 fucking %

Worst thing that kills it is they are EVEN EDUCATED on the male-gaze but yet still KNOWINGLY make the same mistakes over and over

They consider this to be CHAD fucking LITE! (AKA Top 10% of male population)

3087887 3087575 06201d323672840f32073826fada0095 1 2
3087888 3087574 3087564 3087521 22e1e88b8bf18041385dab89da5c15b6 1

Acfe95b6d19d2366d30bfd3426bca307

3087891 c864574309732bfd9a4bd0fa4dd79c4d 1

Just look at both his god damn eye-area and chin to philtrum ratio

Embarrassing

100 fucking %

Worst thing that kills it is they are EVEN EDUCATED on the male-gaze but yet still KNOWINGLY make the same mistakes over and over

They consider this to be CHAD fucking LITE! (AKA Top 10% of male population)

View attachment 1885458View attachment 1885459

View attachment 1885460

View attachment 1885457

Just look at both his god damn eye-area and chin to philtrum ratio

Embarrassing

This dipshit over here thinks he's a Chadlite @DoctorLooksmax

• Woah
  • JFL
I think he was talking about you
He’s saying I rated the guy in those pics a chadlite and am a dipshit for doing so- he thinks he’s MTN

We already had an argument about this in the ratinfs section

• +1
Is you a looks expert?

• Woah