To all new forum users, dont bother getting rated by this forum, they are all gaslighters! And have male gaze!

He is a chadlite lol

His tinder results back up my rating so seems I’m a better rate than you

Dude he doesn't have one fucking screenshot of his fucking 99+ tinder results

Stop being such a delusional fucking idiot

It's all male-gaze

why u care so much abt this guy

he looks good

Because the way idiots on here rated him represents EXACTLY what the OP is talking about

It's pure gay nonsense

These men rate up who they'd want with them in a fight

He’s saying I rated the guy in those pics a chadlite and am a dipshit for doing so- he thinks he’s MTN

We already had an argument about this in the ratinfs section

No I said he is HTN to some girls and mid to others. His ratios are off and he has a big skull with a strong but downward swung jaw

It's absolutely insane to say that he is Chadlite

Fucking retarded muh big skull mogger nonsense

Because the way idiots on here rated him represents EXACTLY what the OP is talking about

It's pure gay nonsense

These men rate up who they'd want with them in a fight
If that were the case Andrew tate would be a psl god.

Instead he a legit amerimutt copecel betabux meme

Do you honestly believe in your heart of hearts that a mother fucking top 10% looking guy would be trying to improve their looks by posting on a forum that advises on what to do to do so, online? You IDIOT

i reckon a lot of his fanboys would say he's good looking

i commented on a video that hes competent in having no chin and a normie replied some gay shit like "ur pathetic, he has a good jawline anyways"

Do you honestly believe in your heart of hearts that a mother fucking top 10% looking guy would be trying to improve their looks by posting on a forum that advises on what to do to do so, online? You IDIOT
He’s higher than top 10%,

I’d say top 2-5% ish

Atleast in terms of overall appeal

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
He’s higher than top 10%,

I’d say top 2-5% ish

You're a fucking dumb stupid punchable spastic twat. Don't ever converse with me on the forum from this day on.

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Seriously, no one here knows what women consider attractive, and even if they do, they dont wanna be mean to guys and tell them how over it is (unlesd their character is being mean). Many users rate people like me and others as HTN or the rare Chadlite but these are FALSE ratings, as they dont correlate at all to real life. If emo girls are supposed to be "easy" and im "htn, chadlite to emo girls" then why do I suffer alone so hard? And get played around with by EVERY emo girl i talk to and have no success??

The only real way to get your rating is how many lays you have compared to how much effort you put in/number of tries. No one here is gonna tell you how much of an ugly trucel you really are
Im best rater and ascender pm and see for urself. Also biggest ascension ever, should tell enough

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
You’re on overly emotional oldcel no life coper

I mog you to fucking shit. Have a genuinely better lifestyle and don't need to pay other men to rate my face. You're a fucking coping pussbag with the social skills of a rodent. Crawl out of here now you stupid fuck.