To all niggas who claim ,,I ascended‘‘

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,055
Reputation
13,301
Technically anything that makes you look even a little better counts as ascension

But yall didn’t ascend fully after debloating and losing acne

everything under 2psl isn’t a ascension for me

Good examples for ascensions

Sulladon

Ehren

And other niggas

Yeah bro I debloat now I ascended

Like if your 16 LTN and you don’t reach low htn at one point you didn’t really ascend
 
  • JFL
Reactions: horseman and -joe
Technically anything that makes you look even a little better counts as ascension

But yall didn’t ascend fully after debloating and losing acne

everything under 2psl isn’t a ascension for me

Good examples for ascensions

Sulladon

Ehren

And other niggas

Yeah bro I debloat now I ascended

Like if your 16 LTN and you don’t reach low htn at one point you didn’t really ascend
? Can I see face
 

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
2
Views
27
TestoMaxxer
TestoMaxxer
dhusc
Replies
24
Views
107
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
[polarity]
Replies
4
Views
56
moonx
moonx
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
40
jp212
jp212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top