to all of you who think minoxidil can age your face....

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
this guy started using minoxidil when he was 25. this is him at 30.

23 in the first
30 in the second

he barely aged. fuckin 5 years using it.
had dark circles in the before

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, eyearea, 5'8manlet and 3 others
If only I didn't get sides when using minoxidil

irrelevant, anecdotal evidence

we don't know his skincare routine and his genetics, etc

just like 80 yo lifelong smokers are not a proof that smoking wont kill you

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
Unnamed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, eyearea, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
what do you got?

Blood pressure would drop only slightly when I'd measure it but everytime I'd stand after sitting down for a while, I'd feel slightly dizzy like my vision would be weird. This is in addition to the unexplainable excruciating fatigue throughout the day. I stopped it, took like 3-4 days to return to normal. After a few weeks of not using it feeling great, go to use it again, side effects pop up that same day. Dunno some say foam gets less systemic absorption, I was using liquid, but fk.

Last edited:
Another day another cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
minoxidil does ruin skin especially if you're a good responder to the drug

Where is the evidence of the "sides of minoxidil". I checked and found none or isolated cases.

my own experience using the drug aswell as my twin eeach time i get back on it it fucked my my skin and each time i stop i recover within 3 months

There are no scientific proof that it ruins collagen; it’s proven that since it’s alchoolic based it dehydrate the skin which makes it look older. So just use some cream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
my own experience using the drug aswell as my twin eeach time i get back on it it fucked my my skin and each time i stop i recover within 3 months
You could have allergy to the alcohol base or who knows, i checked the beard forum and the bald forum and nobody complaints about minox, well, almost nobody, the sides are rare and mild. I guess just try myself and see how it goes.

You could have allergy to the alcohol base or who knows, i checked the beard forum and the bald forum and nobody complaints about minox, well, almost nobody, the sides are rare and mild. I guess just try myself and see how it goes.
good luck to you i guess it doesn't happen to everyone using it but i'm an ultra responder to the drug so might be why

If minoxidil decrease collagen then why any studies with minoxidil dont notice any sides effects realted to decrease collagen production ? like we see in scurvy (bleeding gums, joint/tendons pain etc) ?? But someone find study where minoxidil (in high quantity) blocks one of the few enzyme for collage production and then go with that minoxidil age face... By the way skin collagen is very very slowly replaced (half of the skin collagen is replaced every 15 years) so you shoudn't see wrinkles from decrease collagen production in weeks or months. Thats why you are getting wrinkles in the first place, because collagen is very very slowly replaced in the skin.

kind of like all the anecdotal evidence posted here about "minoxidil turned me into a grandpa and gave me dark circles"

Collagen inhibition is one of the pathways this drug works you retards.
Collagen is needed for fibrosis
Less gollagen, less fibrosis