To all racist peaces of sh*t on here... india will fuck you

wrist cry

wrist cry

wistful wigger
What do you get out of bullying india? Stupid bastards. Listen, im not trying to be rude. Why cant we all be friends? Because seeing you treat us like below humans and disrespecting our culture is deeply upsetting. India has one of the highest testosterone on average and with high t comes 12 inch BBCs. In some villages the average height for younger generation is 6'3. Listen and rethink, because soon the new generation of india will fuck your women and we will fuck her bloody

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, rand anon, daizennnnnx and 9 others
Yes I agree people are so retarded even normies making fun of other people who it’s obviously not their fault

Recently I stoped talking to these type of people and don’t engage in such conversation tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and wrist cry
I don’t care man like that doesnt have anything to with me ok I will be dead soon and so will everyone so just chill ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee and wrist cry
I don’t care man like that doesnt have anything to with me ok I will be dead soon and so will everyone so just chill ok
You dont care? You dont see the issue? Well then go ahead and die bhenchod. Fuck you bloody

• JFL
Reactions: daizennnnnx, Mkhzee and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
india aint gonna do shit lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: daizennnnnx, yodasbigonials, Mkhzee and 1 other person
india aint gonna do shit lol
Well well well look who just secured the number one spot on my rape list

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

• JFL
Reactions: daizennnnnx, widdi and Mkhzee
saar dont bully me sarr im indian and human like you saar :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: daizennnnnx, yodasbigonials, Mkhzee and 1 other person
Don't care

4239483 3271330 1898995 20200719 152927

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials, Mkhzee and lordgandy2000
What do you get out of bullying india? Stupid bastards. Listen, im not trying to be rude. Why cant we all be friends? Because seeing you treat us like below humans and disrespecting our culture is deeply upsetting. India has one of the highest testosterone on average and with high t comes 12 inch BBCs. In some villages the average height for younger generation is 6'3. Listen and rethink, because soon the new generation of india will fuck your women and we will fuck her bloody
stay virgin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yodasbigonials and wrist cry
What is this post

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials
R u trying to copy bbc "we wuzz kangz"?

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
Why are u putting yourself in a humiliation ritual dirty dravidian

• +1

I read that in the 🇮🇳 scammed accent and caged :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, n9wiff and wrist cry
ecco fanpage on org u radiate homosexuality bro but its chill theres so many draincels here
ecco promotes asexuality but based :feelsgood: (im curry myself but paki)

• +1
dalit shitskin nigger it never began for you

• JFL
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
Dnr curry, carry on crying
"Muh lets all be friends and play in mumbai together, we have such high T"🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
idc atp its so over for me anyways

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Step foot in north india and ill rape you personally bhenchod
jfl keep copin with ur shitty unibrow and stinky self maderchod,

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, ReadBooksEveryday and Bipolar Vamp6ix
Agreed

Curris are a marginalized and discriminated upon group literally everywhere

• +1
the retardation in u roots deep nigga stop replying to me
"Muh stop replying to me im such a sensitive lil curry bitch and i need to get pegged by white staceys to survive"

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
"Muh stop replying to me im such a sensitive lil curry bitch and i need to get pegged by white staceys to survive"
No ur actually retarded everyone on this thread besides u realized im trolling i couldnt have made it more blatant

No ur actually retarded everyone on this thread besides u realized im trolling i couldnt have made it more blatant
Nigga it seems my sarcasm flew over your short ass head

• JFL
cope

Attachments

• 4334652_VID_20240723_181838_219.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • 4344745_Pajeet.mp4
    7 MB
  • JFL
Can't believe nobody realised this was rage bait.

• +1