To all the bluepilled currycels who think they can arrange marriagemax a curry stacy

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher

4/10 White Guy with 8/10 Ethnic women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Beetlejuice, AcneScars and 1 other person
Bollywood Indian GIF

Yep it's indeed over for all the currycels who cope with studycelling

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Chadeep and AcneScars
Even if you get an AM she’ll most likely cheat on you. There was a survey showing that over 50% of Indian wives cheat and have no regrets about it

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11053
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6273 and AcneScars
Reality:
fat-shaming-woman-marriage-1024x478.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Yep it's indeed over for all the currycels who cope with studycelling
Hate it when retards here say Hypergamy doesn't exist in India. Or how could be one incel in India when average Indian looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Even if you get an AM she’ll most likely cheat on you. There was a survey showing that over 50% of Indian wives cheat and have no regrets about it
True. Nothing can replace pure raw attraction.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Selena or dasha?

Because of this video, I have more fap material of Selena since Dasha never shows skin

But facially, Dasha mogs slightly I'd say

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11053
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Beetlejuice
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
how could be one incel in India when average Indian looks like shit.
The west doesn't understand that we aren't competing with the average guys.The sex ratio is low and Dating someone itself is rare.So we are all competing the chadpreets .

True. Nothing can replace pure raw attraction.
I mean it’s pretty much proof of 80/20 isn’t it? 77% of wives cheat so you need to be roughly a top 20%ile man to have a faithful LTR.
The couple you posted in OP will have mogger sons tho (unless they get mother’s genes)

• +1
The west doesn't understand that we aren't competing with the average guys.The sex ratio is low and Dating someone itself is rare.So we are all competing the chadpreets .
If she cant get a Chadpreet she goes for a Average to Below Average white guy. Not to mention fucked up sex ratio.

• +1
I mean it’s pretty much proof of 80/20 isn’t it? 77% of wives cheat so you need to be roughly a top 20%ile man to have a faithful LTR.
The couple you posted in OP will have mogger sons tho (unless they get mother’s genes)
Race is the most Important factor too. The guy I posted is Incel in west. Meanwhile you need to be 6'4 8/10 Chadpreet with a degree from reputed college to get a girl like her. The bar is so high for ethnics its unbelievable.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AcneScars
Brutal ngl.

Bhai you need to breed with white women tbh. Zayn's Mom was White.
I want a pretty ethnic girl that looks like Camila Cabello.