To all the coloredcels flexing and ignoring greycels

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
You think you’re special?
You think because your name is rainbow flashy yellow or I don’t know, make you a more valuable human?

Guess what?

You are nothing

I pitty you, just because you spoiled your time and your youth posting day and night on an obscur pedophilic/incel forum don’t make you “special” you are
In fact it’s the complete oposite greycel are way more likely to have something else going for them. You only have this place.

So next time you disrespect us, ignore us because we are a different color. Think about it twice brcause we may life mog you to hell.

#greycelslivesmatter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 9779, currylightskin and 7 others
i literally never see greycel hate anymore if i post someone's join date i literally get a reply with mine and get ratiomogged

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
I used to be a greycel, But then I ascended Descended

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Manu le coq and Deleted member 15827
i literally never see greycel hate anymore if i post someone's join date i literally get a reply with mine and get ratiomogged
greycel hate used to be more prominent back in the day, the reason i joined in 2021 instead of when i was lurking in 2019-2020 was cause i didn’t want to get bullied for being a greycel son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Screenshot 20220427 192129 Snapchat

• JFL
Reactions: juste
Join date is fine if they're spreading shit information because they likely haven't looked into whatever they talk about, post number means nothing though :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
#greycell or #gaycel ?:soy:

Feminine bitch ass thread but looks like you have a good heart nevertheless.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Wtf is this all greycel and coloredcel about

What the hell greycel does even mean?

Feminine bitch ass thread but looks like you have a good heart nevertheless.
Stfu greycel, respect me I was raping your mom in the other room while you were still shitting your diapers

it's all about that join date now

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
You think you’re special?
You think because your name is rainbow flashy yellow or I don’t know, make you a more valuable human?

Guess what?

You are nothing

I pitty you, just because you spoiled your time and your youth posting day and night on an obscur pedophilic/incel forum don’t make you “special” you are
In fact it’s the complete oposite greycel are way more likely to have something else going for them. You only have this place.

So next time you disrespect us, ignore us because we are a different color. Think about it twice brcause we may life mog you to hell.

#greycelslivesmatter
are u black

I never ignored you