To all the guys saying they are manlets at 6 feet

True. I'm 177 (5,9) I'm yet to see a guy close to my height claiming he's less than 180. Most say they are 182-183(6). Even girls do the same. Literally everyone frauding 5cm (2 inches) nonstop.
The young generation's average is around 178-180. But overall the average height in developed countries is actually decreasing.

Attachments

• 666.jpg
    666.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 33
yes 6ft is more or less manlet because its average and women dont consider it tall

in cali white women are often 5'9-6ft so any man who isnt 6'3+ is a manlet

have yet to see a decent looking person post on psl always some cringey looking guys filled with cope

so many black pills need to get dropped on this forum

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Justttt and AbandonShip
yes 6ft is more or less manlet because its average and women dont consider it tall

in cali white women are often 5'9-6ft so any man who isnt 6'3+ is a manlet

have yet to see a decent looking person post on psl always some cringey looking guys filled with cope

so many black pills need to get dropped on this forum
The true blackpill is that people aren't as tall as you think. Its you who is shorter than you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and MicroPenis
The true blackpill is that people aren't as tall as you think. Its you who is shorter than you think
people are taller than you think AND you are shorter than you think due to perspective

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Over and AbandonShip
people are taller than you think AND you are shorter than you think due to perspective
Not gonna bother arguing with you wasting my time
You are clearly not mentally capable

Not gonna bother arguing with you wasting my time
You are clearly not mentally capable
there is not argument to have here unfortunately its simple measurements youre either a manlet height or not

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
there is not argument to have here unfortunately its simple measurements youre either a manlet height or not
Change your username to microbrain

It's not really that. It's that our brains became so fucked up due to the blackpill that we completely ignore all people that we mog and can only see the ones that mog us, then we come here to write about how many people are 6'5 these days with an 8/10 face and huge dick
So blackpill means seeing men like women see them?

So blackpill means seeing men like women see them?

You'd be surprised by the amount of normie tie guys that a lot of girls find cute, Chads are a rare thing just like staceys

You'd be surprised by the amount of normie tie guys that a lot of girls find cute, Chads are a rare thing just like staceys
Yeah, only top few percent of men are chads.
Most men have physical or mental failos preventing them from being universally attractive.
The average man is attractive to some women but not most.

Hey you midgets if you want to go for some suicidefuel mogging tourism then just visit countryside former Yugoslav states

Stfu you coping dumbass.Keep coping With your manlet frame.
You will never be a male under 185 cm in Germany.Atleast not a desired one.
But whatever You say.
There are guys over 2 meters at my school who are 14 .
Fucking manlets always coping
Shitskin hindu dindu cope

Lol i love how you cant accept fax.
Manlet
Holy shit, you’re fucking retarderd.
What you’re saying isn’t fact you cretin. And you’re calling me a manlet while I’m 2 inches taller than you. :feelskek:

Holy shit, you’re fucking retarderd.
What you’re saying isn’t fact you cretin. And you’re calling me a manlet while I’m 2 inches taller than you. :feelskek:
Yes You might be taller than me but your still a manlet.
You manlet.
Also what Im saying is fax.
Under 185 cm .Over.
Absoloutely over.
How can you beBorn in 2000s and be under 6 ft 1?
Im 184 cm Im a genetic failure.
I also only have a disgraceful IQ of 106
Fuck Im so worthless

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alexanderr