TO ALL THE NIGGAS WHO DIDN’T FUCK WITH ME FROM HIGHSCHOOL…

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Was at the mall yesterday and the cashier said “oh damn I didn’t see you since high school”

And I replied “just put the ramen pack in the bag bro”:lul:

Miss me with all that small talk y’all jealous niggas put me as an outcast cause I mogged your ass back in junior high school and got IOIS multiple times and you think your big ass mouth NTmogged me and now don’t reconnect with me when I got bitches by looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing (leaching money from dad for now) and mental health maxing. You didn’t talk back then, I ain’t helping with jack shit for yo poor ass now and yes no tips either.

Deal with it

991AA4C0 FCBC 4D41 A8EC C245B7D11F67

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, Dr. Bludy, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
How old are you? I'd definitely wanna make money and then go back and moneymog and looksmog my classmates
Imagine turning up in an expensive af car while being a chadlite who looks young, lifts frauding with good body and meeting your balding poor old classmates

• Love it
Reactions: Dr. Mog
How old are you? I'd definitely wanna make money and then go back and moneymog and looksmog my classmates
Imagine turning up in an expensive af car while being a chadlite who looks young, lifts frauding with good body and meeting your balding poor old classmates
353A4240 9E21 4EBF A201 04CF261C3415

This gotta be us meeting our old poor classmates and teachers one day fr a legit dream ngl

bump

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
View attachment 1995819
This gotta be us meeting our old poor classmates and teachers one day fr a legit dream ngl

bump
I wonder what happened when this nigga amnesia went to his HS reunion lmao. Imagine seeing a completely different guy.
and yeah lifefuel. I just wanna mog

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
You would think these niggas know me when they really doesn't
Like they was down with the old me no you fucking wasn't
Um, you're such a fucking loser

You would think these niggas know me when they really doesn't
Like they was down with the old me no you fucking wasn't
Um, you're such a fucking loser
Wouldn’t call myself a loser if I am the one in demand and the one who rejects calls and ghosts these niggas from the past two years whenever they think they need my help.

Get your shit together incel