to all the oldcels

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
how did you do in high school academically?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Gonthar
I bang the drums then I bang ur mum.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
average. but because i was a friendless loser it was evne more negatively perceived. brutal feedback pill.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and fuxkdakikez
average. but because i was a friendless loser it was evne more negatively perceived. brutal feedback pill.
when you are sub5 you get forced to study harder even if you are already intelligent. the teachers make you feel as if you are retarded

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and InnerVoid
Great, I was the first in my class, my name was inscribed in stone, on the wall of fame from my high-school...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and fuxkdakikez
is not being in high school and oldcel? damn:lul: i had a 3.8-3.9 gpa tho

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Neither good nor bad.

In general I was bad at most things, however a few subjects I was passable and maybe in only one or two actually decent. There was a changing point however, when I was taught by a maths tutor, who brought me up from one of the "bottom classes" (basically where everyone who probably wont pass are assigned to) to the top class, where I achieved the second highest grade I could possibly get (at the time it was considered really good by the majority of students / parents, particularly because I was / am an idiot).

Ironically, this never helped me much, as I then went on to study a course in college that didn't require high grades, and was mainly just for "bragging rights" when someone with a lower grade started claiming they're the smartest person in class.

is not being in high school and oldcel? damn:lul: i had a 3.8-3.9 gpa tho
I'd assume he's saying that to weed out skibidirizzcels browsing during class, as opposed to calling everyone over 16-18 old.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and NorwoodAscender