To all those in LTRs, here's a pro tip

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Ask your woman how many men she's been with before you, if she hesitates or doesn't answer, she a ho, get out of there bruv and get yourself tested for STDs and shit. A mate of mine recently found out his girl had been with many before him and he just tested positive for herpes and chlamydia.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, MammothActuary, turkproducer and 2 others
JFL if you dont ask a girl to take a STD test before raw dogging her

ur friend got what he deserved ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846, MammothActuary and 1 other person

Its called being horny. Your brain is normally the one that drives the bus that takes you through life, but when you get horny its like the windows have been covered up, the windscreen is dirty, and now your dick is doing the driving and not your brain. And when you bust a nut your brain is back in the driver's seat finds itself in a position that it should have never been in.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846, MammothActuary and 3 others
Its called being horny. Your brain is normally the one that drives the bus that takes you through life, but when you get horny its like the windows have been covered up, the windscreen is dirty, and now your dick is doing the driving and not your brain. And when you bust a nut your brain is back in the driver's seat finds itself in a position that it should have never been in.
If you ever think I'm gonna fuck someone bare without knowing if they are clean you're out of your mind. jfl at people who can't control their dicks, typical dogs.

If you ever think I'm gonna fuck someone bare without knowing if they are clean you're out of your mind. jfl at people who can't control their dicks, typical dogs.
Your brain is saying that right now because your dick isn't in control.

Your brain is saying that right now because your dick isn't in control.
Not everyone is a cumbrain. Back when I actually looked at least okay I refused 3 times. Mostly because I was anxious of my size. Still though, I controlled myself.

you’d make a great writer wow :Oooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and MammothActuary
Not everyone is a cumbrain. Back when I actually looked at least okay I refused 3 times. Mostly because I was anxious of my size. Still though, I controlled myself.
No nigga, not everyone that loses control when horny is a cumbrain, its called having high sex drive.
you’d make a great writer wow :Oooo
You reckon boyo?

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy

no one does this that is fucking autistic

No negro, not everyone that loses control when horny is a cumbrain, its called having high sex drive.

You reckon boyo?
Going shower now but I seriously think you're (not you) weak if you can't control your desire at that moment.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
no one does this that is fucking autistic
your twink dick won’t touch any female so dnt worry about it brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Dude this is such a great analogy

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yes because females are gross

also i mog you
Cope you're just a nervous faggot that can't talk to women so you fantasize about them online every single day