To anyone studying hard to betabux

D

Deleted member 22529

Iron
@redpill Money alone will never stimulate genuine desire in a woman, only a combination of looks and personality.

You can try all you like and bust your 20s to become a Richard Cooper 'alpha male' but really it's the good looking, charming Joe Delaney-esque true 'alpha male' who will make the lifetime imprint on her when he's with her throughout their 20s.

Just listen to the lyrics:

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and sergeant blackpill
Money can only buy attraction to the extent that you are able to ascend to chad with looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 21044 and chrisN
If you have enough money you can definitely be a slayer due to power. My friend interned at an Investment Bank and he said his MD bought back two girl sto his office from the club and told him to leave early (he was going to fuck them). MD was balding, fat, old and subhuman based on the pic. But he probably cleared at least 3 mil a year. Another friends Dad is an MD in IB and his Dad's GF is like a year older than him (19). If you have enough money, it Mogs forever,

If you have enough money you can definitely be a slayer due to power. My friend interned at an Investment Bank and he said his MD bought back two girl sto his office from the club and told him to leave early (he was going to fuck them). MD was balding, fat, old and subhuman based on the pic. But he probably cleared at least 3 mil a year. Another friends Dad is an MD in IB and his Dad's GF is like a year older than him (19). If you have enough money, it Mogs forever,
Really? Is it power that's attractive or resources?

But money and power is more perishable than looks + personality (genuine desire) tbh

If you have enough money you can definitely be a slayer due to power. My friend interned at an Investment Bank and he said his MD bought back two girl sto his office from the club and told him to leave early (he was going to fuck them). MD was balding, fat, old and subhuman based on the pic. But he probably cleared at least 3 mil a year. Another friends Dad is an MD and an IB and his Dad's GF is like a year older than him (19).

But money and power is more perishable than looks + personality (genuine desire) tbh
Getting the money is the hard part, but once you have it, you are set. The MD can invest at least one mil a year in index funds and let that multiply ident=fenetely,. I agree looks matter, but one you have money, you can do what you want if you have enough. Personbally, I am lucky that my father is very wealthy, so I can see firsthand how dudes that this sub would rate ltn or mtn at best can slay because of the status halo from the money ( these guys would all be classified as High net worth individuals though). I want the best of both worlds and want top get a cute foid without the money though to prove I can.

Explain? Do you mean only Chad with money is attractive?
No. Broke chad is still attractive.
What I mean is, a few non chad faces have the potential to become chad with the right surgeries. That's where money can buy real attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 22529
What I mean is, a few non chad faces have the potential to become chad with the right surgeries. That's where money can buy real attraction.
those people are very very very few. like 1 in 10000 or 1 in 100000.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529 and Don Alejo Garza