To @averagejoe & @Salludon.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

O’Pry > Chico
Why don’t you guys take your below bullshit somewhere else?

Muh mewing
Muh diet
Muh leanmaxxing
Muh posture & chin tuck.

This is a looksmax forum we all wanna improve. I respect that not everyone wants to be open about their surgeries but no need to spread false information.
Some retards here still like their posts and believe those shit. JFL at mods not deleting those type of posts.

@averagejoe @Salludon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Skywalker, Deleted member 15854 and 7 others
why would they increase competition by giving the sauce away

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, justinzayn, ROTTING and 3 others
why would they increase competition by giving the sauce away
That’s exactly what I am trying to convey. I respect the fact that they don’t wanna say but why spread false information?

• +1
Reactions: John124
Salludon hasn’t posted in a minute 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Broly, aBetterMii, chinpilled69 and 1 other person
That’s exactly what I am trying to convey. I respect the fact that they don’t wanna say but why spread false information?
to actively stop competition. if you have a bunch of retards that think tongue posture alone will ascend them, they will be too distracted with that to actually lookmax (surgery) so less competition in the long run

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69, John124 and Niklaus Mikaelson
They don’t owe you anything

You think cuz both of you are Indian he’s gonna help you?

Plus they haven’t gotten any surgeries. Second puberty combined with losing weight is a real thing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 18840, Hipcel and 6 others
Plastic surgery stigma is absolutely insane tbh
Even in a place where people are literally encouraged to get it people will still lie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, incel194012940 and chinpilled69
How is leanmaxxing bullshit tbh?

• +1
Reactions: Broly, chinpilled69 and AlexBrown84
You guys are literally retarded. I give you the exact same thing I did, detailed and written in a chronological order, you’re incapable of following it and keep coping with your fucking retarded surgeries.

Stop being a bunch of fat lazy fucks, put the fork down, play sports, and stop rustling my jimmies, it’s annoying having to explain the same shit over and over again.

If you think a male’s face doesn’t change from the age of 15 to 28, then that says a lot about your level of intellect and fundamental understanding of human anatomy and physiology. In other words, simply put, you’re dumb as a fucking rock.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 21796, babouchelelouche and 4 others
You guys are literally retarded. I give you the exact same thing I did, detailed and written in a chronological order, you’re incapable of following it and keep coping with your fucking retarded surgeries.

Stop being a bunch of fat lazy fucks, put the fork down, play sports, and stop rustling my jimmies, it’s annoying having to explain the same shit over and over again.

If you think a male’s face doesn’t change from the age of 15 to 28, then that says a lot about your level of intellect and fundamental understanding of human anatomy and physiology. In other words, simply put, you’re dumb as a fucking rock.
so my chin will grow after 17?

so my chin will grow after 17?
Your whole face will change till your thirties. Fat pads, collagen, bones, everything becomes more protruded due to age. You’ll see it for yourself later on

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 21796, sub5inchcel and 2 others

link to ur guide pls my nigga? :love:

Putting averagejoe in the same caliber as Salludon

He wishes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
This is a looksmax forum we all wanna improve. I respect that not everyone wants to be open about their surgeries but no need to spread false information.
Some retards here still like their posts and believe those shit. JFL at mods not deleting those type of posts.

@
averagejoe
@averagejoe @
Salludon
@Salludon
i agree
absolute dogshit mentally ill narcy losers faggots that need to be banned and their reps taken away....

i agree
absolute dogshit mentally ill narcy losers faggots that need to be banned and their reps taken away....
responding to year old threads jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker