to be professional at any sport requires high iq (very good thread!)

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
Meet Kyrie Irving
IMG 4777

He is an NBA champion, 8x NBA all-star, and among other accomplishments.

He is one of the best Point Guards to ever play in the NBA.
But anyway…

Today while rotting on instagram I came across this video

When he responded to the question that the press asked him he barely acknowledged it.

But what he did say is that the coach that trained him when he was 15-16 trained him in an “out of the ordinary” and “uncomfortable” way

He is basically saying it would be way different than the way the general masses look at basketball training.

I did some digging and found this..

The coach that they talked about is called Sandy Pyonin.

Keep in mind.. no one knows this coach apart from some people in New Jersey. He got some popularity a couple years ago because he coached kyrie Irving and kyrie Irving was a first pick in the nba draft. But then that popularity died down.

But sandy pyonin has been training basketball players for decades and he has trained over 40 NBA players as of now.

When I went to investigate his training methods I saw that he wouldn’t go into detail on how he would train his players so he was and is basically gatekeeping.

this is an article of him talking about tips and advice for basketball players

You can tell he’s clearly gatekeeping and giving the same bluepilled advice like

“be flexible” “be hydrated” “condition your body” etc

But then I found this video

He seems to have high iq if he gets irritated about the player he coaches not having a high iq

he cares more about iq or “talent” that physical athleticism.

I also found this

When he talks about training he never goes into detail. But he started talking about a new player who is better than kyrie when he was in 9th grade

this is the player he is talking about

Aiden Carter. I might stalk him to get more info and etc but this is the last thing I want to show you

This was extremely strange. And it makes no sense or has any reason to make sense

This video came out in 2012 which is 12 years ago, but in the comment section someone commented “Sandy is godly”. But he posted that comment 8 years ago the video aired on YouTube. Then the weird part is that 2 years later he reply’s to his own comment in that same video and says “My past still haunts me”

I don’t fucking know why he commented that but I am confused as to why

IMG 4778

This is strange and I don’t understand (that’s me replying to his comment btw) but still his comments make no sense at all.

Sandy Pyonin is more than meets the eye…

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, greycel, nope and 2 others
Failed thread
DNR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and nathan
It doesn't require high IQ. Lots of sports athletes who are not intelligent at all.

Kyrie however is clearly intelligent. I remember when the media went all in into making him seem like a flat earther and a conspirationist just because of a couple of comments he made, and they sticked to that for years trying to destroy his reputation. However he is one of the few NBA players that actually knows something about who runs the world, so of course they had to give him this crazy man image.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and nathan
It doesn't require high IQ. Lots of sports athletes who are not intelligent at all.

Kyrie however is clearly intelligent. I remember when the media went all in into making him seem like a flat earther and a conspirationist just because of a couple of comments he made, and they sticked to that for years trying to destroy his reputation. However he is one of the few NBA players that actually knows something about who runs the world, so of course they had to give him this crazy man image.
To be a professional athlete in a sport like football, basketball, etc is about your iq

there are millions in retards in this world who are tall and fast and athletic and the ones in the nba, and etc

But the difference is fucking iq

You have to be smart. Just look at Stephen curry. His iq is insane.

• +1
Reactions: nope and Lethbridge
To be a professional athlete in a sport like football, basketball, etc is about your iq

there are millions in retards in this world who are tall and fast and athletic and the ones in the nba, and etc

But the difference is fucking iq

You have to be smart. Just look at Stephen curry. His iq is insane.
Dude, i remember NBA players like Whiteside or Andre Drummond who were very bad playing collective defense or reading the offense and yet they were All Stars or close to it. Same in football with players like Balotelli for example, they are people who are just there because of their tremendous physical capacities or their innate instinct for whatever specific ability, but they don't have to be necessarily intelligent at all.

When i watch some NBA players interviews and see how a lot of them talk and what they talk about i can't consider them intelligent, or at least they didn't explore all their potential in that regard.

If incels.is had reacts, I would never come on this forum. The level of iq on here is so deplorably low.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, nope, nathan and 1 other person
you can't coach height

Meet Kyrie Irving
View attachment 2912798

He is an NBA champion, 8x NBA all-star, and among other accomplishments.

He is one of the best Point Guards to ever play in the NBA.
But anyway…

Today while rotting on instagram I came across this video

When he responded to the question that the press asked him he barely acknowledged it.

But what he did say is that the coach that trained him when he was 15-16 trained him in an “out of the ordinary” and “uncomfortable” way

He is basically saying it would be way different than the way the general masses look at basketball training.

I did some digging and found this..

The coach that they talked about is called Sandy Pyonin.

Keep in mind.. no one knows this coach apart from some people in New Jersey. He got some popularity a couple years ago because he coached kyrie Irving and kyrie Irving was a first pick in the nba draft. But then that popularity died down.

But sandy pyonin has been training basketball players for decades and he has trained over 40 NBA players as of now.

When I went to investigate his training methods I saw that he wouldn’t go into detail on how he would train his players so he was and is basically gatekeeping.

this is an article of him talking about tips and advice for basketball players

You can tell he’s clearly gatekeeping and giving the same bluepilled advice like

“be flexible” “be hydrated” “condition your body” etc

But then I found this video

He seems to have high iq if he gets irritated about the player he coaches not having a high iq

he cares more about iq or “talent” that physical athleticism.

I also found this

When he talks about training he never goes into detail. But he started talking about a new player who is better than kyrie when he was in 9th grade

this is the player he is talking about

Aiden Carter. I might stalk him to get more info and etc but this is the last thing I want to show you

This was extremely strange. And it makes no sense or has any reason to make sense

This video came out in 2012 which is 12 years ago, but in the comment section someone commented “Sandy is godly”. But he posted that comment 8 years ago the video aired on YouTube. Then the weird part is that 2 years later he reply’s to his own comment in that same video and says “My past still haunts me”

I don’t fucking know why he commented that but I am confused as to why

View attachment 2912868

This is strange and I don’t understand (that’s me replying to his comment btw) but still his comments make no sense at all.

Sandy Pyonin is more than meets the eye…

Bro if you said this shit in a YouTube video with creepy music in the background, it would be pure nightmare fuel
Shit i got some goosebumps just reading this

Good shitpost!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and nathan
Bro if you said this shit in a YouTube video with creepy music in the background, it would be pure nightmare fuel
Shit i got some goosebumps just reading this

Good shitpost!
6 more posts and your not a greycel anymore

• Woah
Reactions: greycel