• No

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
First off, I'm mildly recessed. It's not too noticible

Based on my research, bimax is going to take 2 years to fully recover

I'm 28, pretty much in my prime. When I'll fully enjoy the benefits of bimax is at 30, which I lose 2 years of prime

20200823 172309

Last edited:
That is the question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Darkstrand, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
can't really judge without pics tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and Julian
How are you gonna pay for it? Without “medical necessity” insurance won’t cover anything and you’ll need like $50,000

How are you gonna pay for it? Without “medical necessity” insurance won’t cover anything and you’ll need like $50,000
where is bimax qouted 50k? major suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and hairyballscel
doesn't dr andreishchev do it for less than 10k?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4416, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
30 is old asf tbh ngl
im 19 and im feeling oldcel
i plan at 30 to have kids lmao

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Julius and goat2x
where is bimax qouted 50k? major suifuel
jfl its not, you can get it for well under 10k from good surgeons, that niggas talking out his ass

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4416, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
Dentist and orthodontist agreed I have a small airway. I tend to choke on food and sometimes have breathing problems. I may be able to get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and highT
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Warlow and Phoenix
tf? isn't recovery a few months?
Took one dude 9 months to be able to eat chips, 11 to eat a burger, and 2 years for swelling to fully go down

• Woah
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Warlow and hairyballscel
Rofling
JH1

14299EF7 7FFA 4A5E 976C 5CBAFC85AEB3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Good_Little_Goy, Fear and 3 others
Took one dude 9 months to be able to eat chips, 11 to eat a burger, and 2 years for swelling to fully go down
is there anyway to speed up this process?

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
that's how much a modified lefort 3 + Bsso would cost or maybe at least in that range

• +1
is there anyway to speed up this process?
9 months? average bimax recovery time is like 3 months, and 6 for long-term recovery. 2 years is a serious outlier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7125, hairyballscel and 1 other person
I had a double jaw surgery in July 2018 (4 years ago) and it really improved my looks even though my problem was not a recessed jawline but a very bad underbite. Before the double jaw surgery, I didn't get checked out by the pretty girls at my school, now I get checked out a lot by pretty girls whenever I go out and it's not just at my school. Anyone who has a recessed jawline or an underbite should do a double jaw surgery if they have access to that because it really is one of the best ways to improve your looks without taking a huge risk because it's not like plastic surgery, because the main reason for the surgery is not aesthetics even though it does help that too. In my country, it is paid by my insurance, however, the braces treatment that they made me do before the surgery wasn't covered by the insurance and it cost around 5000 Canadian Dollars, but its quite cheap for what it can do for your looks and for your health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Good_Little_Goy, Warlow and 3 others
Dentist and orthodontist agreed I have a small airway. I tend to choke on food and sometimes have breathing problems. I may be able to get away with it
Well, if you also have airway problems you may wanna look at the MSE ( if you have a narrow palate). Many person says their breathing improved after expanding their maxilla.

And you are gonna need braces before bimax anyway, so a small occlusion problem after that shouldnt matter.

But if your palate is not narrow just go with bimax because it would improve your side profile drastically beside from fixing all health issues.

• +1
9 months, average bimax recovery time is like 3 months, and 6 for long-term recovery. 2 years is a serious outlier
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Warlow
I talked to someone who got it for free because of overbite and he said he would not do it again because of the recovery

9 months? average bimax recovery time is like 3 months, and 6 for long-term recovery. 2 years is a serious outlier
This dude said it. 9 months to be able to eat chips. Not sure if it was this vid or another one he had

I talked to someone who got it for free because of overbite and he said he would not do it again because of the recovery
First time I've heard of someone saying they wouldnt do it again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
I had a double jaw surgery in July 2018 (4 years ago) and it really improved my looks even though my problem was not a recessed jawline but a very bad underbite. Before the double jaw surgery, I didn't get checked out by the pretty girls at my school, now I get checked out a lot by pretty girls whenever I go out and it's not just at my school. Anyone who has a recessed jawline or an underbite should do a double jaw surgery if they have access to that because it really is one of the best ways to improve your looks without taking a huge risk because it's not like plastic surgery, because the main reason for the surgery is not aesthetics even though it does help that too. In my country, it is paid by my insurance, however, the braces treatment that they made me do before the surgery wasn't covered by the insurance and it cost around 5000 Canadian Dollars, but its quite cheap for what it can do for your looks and for your health.
How long was your recovery?

Well, if you also have airway problems you may wanna look at the MSE ( if you have a narrow palate). Many person says their breathing improved after expanding their maxilla.

And you are gonna need braces before bimax anyway, so a small occlusion problem after that shouldnt matter.

But if your palate is not narrow just go with bimax because it would improve your side profile drastically beside from fixing all health issues.
It does have lots of positives. Well worth suffering a month for a lifetime of health. Just not sure if it actually takes 2 years

chicken

This dude said it. 9 months to be able to eat chips. Not sure if it was this vid or another one he had

mayo clinic which is really good at detailing post-surgery outcomes, says it take 12 weeks to recover on average. I think i'll take their word on it

• JFL
mayo clinic which is really good at detailing post-surgery outcomes, says it take 12 weeks to recover on average. I think i'll take their word on it
Total recovery? Can I start boxing again after 3 months? Maybe they define recovery in a different sense

Total recovery? Can I start boxing again after 3 months? Maybe they define recovery in a different sense
that sounds too early tho, one would be able to do most things after 3 months of recovery but boxing is not one of them

How long was your recovery?
Around 1.5 to 2 months. However my face was still kind of bloated after 2 months and that effect only went away 5 to 6 months after the surgery. For me, it was less painful than when I got my wisdom teeth removed but much more uncomfortable because it lasted for a lot longer of course. The main reason why it wasn't so painful is because I was on a lot of morphine, at one point, I was so high on morphine that I started feeling amazing chills when I listened to Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley or when I went into my swimming pool, it even made bad anime like Cross Ange seem like the best thing ever because my dopamine levels were much higher than usual.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Phoenix
Around 1.5 to 2 months. However my face was still kind of bloated after 2 months and that effect only went away 5 to 6 months after the surgery. For me, it was less painful than when I got my wisdom teeth removed but much more uncomfortable because it lasted for a lot longer of course. The main reason why it wasn't so painful is because I was on a lot of morphine, at one point, I was so high on morphine that I started feeling amazing chills when I listened to Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley or when I went into my swimming pool, it even made bad anime like Cross Ange seem like the best thing ever because my dopamine levels were much higher than usual.
So basically 6 months you'd say you fully recovered? How long were you on morphine for?

Bimax and MSE are my 3 favourite surgeries by a long shot

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Phoenix
get rhino tbh

• +1
Profile looks allright.

Post a front picture. Front is way more important.

• +1
Thanks. Most disagree though
View attachment 614942

Bimax is not necessary for you for looksmaxing.
In the best case it will make you look minimally better and in worst case it will fuck you up.

You got a robust skull and look decently.

Fix your hair and get jaw fillers or implants and then leave this forum.

front is most important but not for bimax
thats what "Most" meant probably
I meant most disagree that my side profile is decent. Front is clearly more important lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Bimax is not necessary for you for looksmaxing.
You got a robust skull and look decently.
Thanks man, you're the only one that said that tbh. I was rated 3.5psl here

In the best case it will make you look minimally better and in worst case it will fuck you up.
That's my fear
Fix your hair and get jaw fillers or implants and then leave this forum.
That's the plan lol

General advice was bimax with ccw rotation then rhino and hair transplant with eyebrowmaxxing