• Not sure

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
Thanks man, you're the only one that said that tbh. I was rated 3.5psl here

That's my fear

That's the plan lol

General advice was bimax with ccw rotation then rhino and hair transplant with eyebrowmaxxing

Sometimes the forum autists go overboard. Yes, bimax could improve your profile a bit, but you are only a bit flat not recessed, so risk vs benefit is not worth it in your case.

In case you have doubts, get a 500$ hairsystem and spend 2-3k$ on Jaw fillers, thats a pretty affordablr test for how you look woth your flaws fixed.

I bet you will be a good bit above average, in case you eyes and body are ok.

If you look shit with these, you can still get bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
where is bimax qouted 50k? major suifuel
in the USA it is very expensive. Easily $20,000 - $40,000 on average. In many instances it can be close to $50,000 when you add up all of the costs including braces etc. (to be fair I have heard that it is cheaper in other countries)
jfl its not, you can get it for well under 10k from good surgeons, that niggas talking out his ass
JFL I’ve actually had bimax. It was over $40,000. My insurance covered most of it though because I had functional issues. Good luck finding any surgeons in the USA doing bimax for under $10k lmao. Maybe it is much cheaper in other countries, I wouldn’t doubt it
Dentist and orthodontist agreed I have a small airway. I tend to choke on food and sometimes have breathing problems. I may be able to get away with it
What country do you live in?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Phoenix
It is a good start that your ortho and dentist already recognize your small airways. You should take a sleep test. If you have sleep apnea there is a good chance you can have surgery covered with insurance especially if you find a surgeon who will say to the insurance company that his procedure will help fix your breathing and sleeping problems

• +1
in the USA it is very expensive. Easily $20,000 - $40,000 on average. In many instances it can be close to $50,000 when you add up all of the costs including braces etc. (to be fair I have heard that it is cheaper in other countries)

JFL I’ve actually had bimax. It was over $40,000. My insurance covered most of it though because I had functional issues. Good luck finding any surgeons in the USA doing bimax for under $10k lmao. Maybe it is much cheaper in other countries, I wouldn’t doubt it

What country do you live in?
yeah i'm getting it done in europe, no chance i spend more than 25k.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Front looks better than your side but your maxilla is so flat that you need a full blown lefort 3 tbh.

doubt it tbh, its unlikely it would increase THAT much for rotation
suifuel if true tbh
i was told by @Barbarossa_ it's 9k i haven't actually gotten a quote on it directly

• So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel
jfl at all people answering hell yes. Dude wtf if you take this seriously it's over for you iq. You need to get better younger looking skin, hairline lowering, rhino. Those things will improve your looks so much more than bimax jfl

• +1
jfl at all people answering hell yes. Dude wtf if you take this seriously it's over for you iq. You need to get better younger looking skin, hairline lowering, rhino. Those things will improve your looks so much more than bimax jfl
Why not do bimax along with all these? Sent different angled pics to people who didnt think I needed bimax, now they do

Why not do bimax along with all these? Sent different angled pics to people who didnt think I needed bimax, now they do
You uploaded like 20 pics of yourself, no need to pm anymore lol