TO EVERY GYM COPER (PROVE ME WRONG)

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Remember fellas, EVERY TIME you go to the gym while not looksmaxed (hardmaxed cuz its all about face) or not moneymaxed - only thing you are doing is building a STRONGER AND BIGGER SUBHUMAN LOSER

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I dont care girls stalk my gym highlights and like em all the time so its working coper

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Chintuck22, ascension and 1 other person
I dont care girls stalk my gym highlights and like em all the time so its working coper
Don't get me wrong I was very dedicated in gym and had crazy physique. 2009 Chico in Prague summarised it perfectly

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
And btw when I stopped gymceling I started getting more comments how I look big. Bones reign supreme again

And btw when I stopped gymceling I started getting more comments how I look big. Bones reign supreme again
Some of us are naturally skinny bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
if youre mtn to chadlite and dont workout u need to kys asap

subhumans and ltns need to softmax or hardmax their ways to mtn first and chads dont need gym for women at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and try2beme

subhumans and ltns need to softmax or hardmax their ways to mtn first and chads dont need gym for women at least
Gym is cope

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Gym is cope
say that to the foids that approached me at the beach and complimented my body

IMG 4013

and im not even big, just ottermode

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: geezcel, try2beme and Ricky212
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 51465, Pikabro and 4 others
working out is as simple as brushing your teeth, just do it don’t be a pussy making excuses
hes a lazy retard

god i hate gym copers so much they need to off themselves asap. why even join a self improvement forum when you clal everything cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 51465, Pikabro and 1 other person

Imagine thinking as a sub chad u can get away without being gymmaxxed 💀

• +1
Reactions: buflek
hes a lazy retard

god i hate gym copers so much they need to off themselves asap. why even join a self improvement forum when you clal everything cope
ye it’s usually the mentally ill posters with this opinion. there’s zero downsides to improving your physique, every improvement is worth it no matter how small

• +1
Reactions: buflek
bump so you dont forget

gymmaxxing when you already hit your natty limit is pointless, you are just ageing yourself for a little pump that foids wouldnt even care.

cool, I'll just go the face store and order a new one... thanks for the advice

cool, I'll just go the face store and order a new one... thanks for the advice
Well you can literally rebuild it with all the surgeries. But if deformed tier - this is just your fate and gymmaxing wont save it

Well you can literally rebuild it with all the surgeries. But if deformed tier - this is just your fate and gymmaxing wont save it
you literally can't. you get a few mm with chin and jaw surgeries.

Implants are possiboe everywhere
you basically look the same with surgery -- not trying to knock it, but lol at your total uninformed opinions

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roge
you basically look the same with surgery -- not trying to knock it, but lol at your total uninformed opinions
What about before/after results like in this thread?