Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I supported @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
Kingcel32
@Kingcel32 and @
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames in most their posts , applauding their efforts giving advice being patient with them etc. Now I'm ascending failed normie, the bull etc says I'm frauding and kingcel backstabs me. Already blackpilled kingcel on his situation when before I wasn't too harsh on it just cause I'm not the friendly indian dude anymore. Animals deserve only bestiality in return. Irony is curlyhead has been my biggest supporter throughout the entire thing, the guy the whole forum tries to bully.

But yea no one on this forum wants you to ascend you can't teach a guy to be happy for you it either comes naturally or it doesn't. To most of this forum trying to put someone down gives them more pleasure . This forum is worth it only for BOTB and fucking around there is nothing serious to be learnt from most users here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, galego123, Deleted member 16133 and 3 others
wtf are you on about? You are pulling weird faces in every pic, or sucking cheeks. I said you're either lopsided, recessed or pulling faces. THERE IS SOMETHING OFF ABOUT THE HARMONY OF YOUR FACE. THAT IS OBJECTIVE FACT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
wtf are you on about? You are pulling weird faces in every pic, and sucking cheeks. I said you're either lopsided, recessed or pulling faces. THERE IS SOMETHING OFF ABOUT THE HARMONY OF YOUR FACE. THAT IS OBJECTIVE FACT.
I'm not sucking cheeks lmao I just have lateral zygos and decent masseters along with inward gonions. My phone distorts my pics I've been seeing that for a while now this is a mirror pic for eg

IMG 20220714 035850

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Look you did looksmax and I respect that bro, but pointing out a flaw isn't hating. There is literally something off about your face, maybe you have dental issues or something. The cause is irrelevant, the observation is there. Pointing out an observation =/= hate nigga

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 16275 and Kingcel32
I'm not sucking cheeks lmao I just have lateral zygos and decent masseters along with inward gonions. My phone distorts my pics I've been seeing that for a while now this is a mirror pic for eg

View attachment 1786371
bhai that pic is very unclear, do you not have more normal pics? You probably look better in motion lol

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
wtf are you on about? You are pulling weird faces in every pic, or sucking cheeks. I said you're either lopsided, recessed or pulling faces. THERE IS SOMETHING OFF ABOUT THE HARMONY OF YOUR FACE. THAT IS OBJECTIVE FACT.
His mother threw him down the stairs when he was an infant and it gave him facial palsy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, galego123, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
Look you did looksmax and I respect that bro, but pointing out a flaw isn't hating. There is literally something off about your face, maybe you have dental issues or something. The cause is irrelevant, the observation is there. Pointing out an observation =/= hate nigga
No but u pointed out whatever you pointed out on a phone pic which as I've been saying is extremely distortion inducing. You can find none of thay lopsidedness or whatever on a mirror pic

• JFL
bhai that pic is very unclear, do you not have more normal pics? You probably look better in motion lol
I keep telling him he should post a mirror video of him in motion in bathroom lighting. It would have zero lens distortion and would be the most accurate on what he truly looks like.

• +1
I’m with you bro but a phone can’t give you nct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 16275, Kingcel32 and 2 others
No but u pointed out whatever you pointed out on a phone pic which as I've been saying is extremely distortion inducing. You can find none of thay lopsidedness or whatever on a mirror pic
Dude, I don't have every pic of your face memorised. But every pic you have sent which I can remember has always had this weird lopsidedness. You can ask more people if something is off about the harmony. At the end of the day dude, I can't control the fact I see something

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
  • Love it
Reactions: Zures
Dude, I don't have every pic of your face memorised. But every pic you have sent which I can remember has always had this weird lopsidedness. You can ask more people if something is off about the harmony. At the end of the day dude, I can't control the fact I see something
Because most of the pics were from my phone. Even I notice it. It is just asymmetry you May be talking about dk y us use the term lopsided or whatever. Anyway it vanishes in the mirror

Because most of the pics were from my phone. Even I notice it. It is just asymmetry you May be talking about dk y us use the term lopsided or whatever. Anyway it vanishes in the mirror
lopsided means one part is higher than the other. I have never heard of a phone doing that and literally you're posting blurry pics dude. This is looksmax forum, we aren't going to lie to you and say something isn't there. If it's there, it's there dude.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
lopsided means one part is higher than the other. I have never heard of a phone doing that and literally you're posting blurry pics dude. This is looksmax forum, we aren't going to lie to you and say something isn't there. If it's there, it's there dude.
You're the only user that has said something like this. Just cause you have never heard of it doesn't mean it isn't there. Blurry pics are the best I could do with a mirror. Wait two weeks until I get iphone

• +1
You're the only user that has said something like this. Just cause you have never heard of it doesn't mean it isn't there. Blurry pics are the best I could do with a mirror. Wait two weeks until I get iphone
I'm one of few users who will just say shit dude. Why would I lie to you and ruin any progress? Ask other users tbh, there is something off about your harmony. It's like the one thing stopping you from being a proper mogger tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I'm one of few users who will just say shit dude. Why would I lie to you and ruin any progress? Ask other users tbh, there is something off about your harmony. It's like the one thing stopping you from being a proper mogger tbh.
I agree in phone pics. I'm asking in Mirror pics you have seen everything looks symmetric and perfect. You can try calculating ratios if you want all are perfect . Anyway Getting iphone in two weeks so stop this

• JFL
I agree in phone pics. I'm asking in Mirror pics you have seen everything looks symmetric and perfect. You can try calculating ratios if you want all are perfect . Anyway Getting iphone in two weeks so stop this
nigga stop being so narcy and insecure. Your mirror pics are blurry so I can't say shit about them. I'm not going to analyse your minecraft tier pics JFL. Anyways yes, get an iphone then we can see your face properly jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
nigga stop being so narcy and insecure. Your mirror pics are blurry so I can't say shit about them. I'm not going to analyse your minecraft tier pics JFL. Anyways yes, get an iphone then we can see your face properly jfl
I'm not insecure you're posting baseless accusations which j respond and give an appropriate and you still don't get off my balls if anyone is insecure it's you writing schizo threads about some uk bar night where all the girls were staring at you

• JFL
I'm not insecure you're posting baseless accusations which j respond and give an appropriate and you still don't get off my balls if anyone is insecure it's you writing schizo threads about some uk bar night where all the girls were staring at you
Dude there’s nothing baseless even you’ve said you notice the weirdness in those pics. But as you’ve said you’ll get an iPhone. So for now yes I’ll withdraw my “accusations” (not really accusations since they’re literal observations).

• +1
Bruh we Saw that frauded Pic on the unfrauded version. I was the First One to detect xangsane's faceapp. I have an Eye for that shit.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
There's no way you have a phone this bad in 2022

It's just not possible, you distorted this on purpose to hide your flaws

• +1
There's no way you have a phone this bad in 2022

It's just not possible, you distorted this on purpose to hide your flaws
he has a redmi note 8 . he literally has a good camera.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
i think he is just leann tbh even now i am lean and it looks like am suckng cheeks but its just skin pressing against the bone

I supported @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
Kingcel32
@Kingcel32 and @
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames in most their posts , applauding their efforts giving advice being patient with them etc. Now I'm ascending failed normie, the bull etc says I'm frauding and kingcel backstabs me. Already blackpilled kingcel on his situation when before I wasn't too harsh on it just cause I'm not the friendly indian dude anymore. Animals deserve only bestiality in return. Irony is curlyhead has been my biggest supporter throughout the entire thing, the guy the whole forum tries to bully.

But yea no one on this forum wants you to ascend you can't teach a guy to be happy for you it either comes naturally or it doesn't. To most of this forum trying to put someone down gives them more pleasure . This forum is worth it only for BOTB and fucking around there is nothing serious to be learnt from most users here.
:love::love: yes man i would not be a supporterif i didnt think u had a good base to ascend

narrow af lips, bad facial hair and very bad afro tier hair he looks messy

• Hmm...
narrow af lips, bad facial hair and very bad afro tier hair he looks messy
Mouth needs to be widened but hair and facial hair is giga tbh

His jaw is downward grown and he seems to have a slight crossbite. He needs orthodontic work if he is really so concerned about ascending.

Instead he sucks in his cheeks in pitch black mirror pics to delude himself into thinking he’s goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 1901
The reason mirror pics look symmetrical is solely because you are used to it. If you want a mirrored picture, literally just flip a non-mirrored vertically.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
The reason mirror pics look symmetrical is solely because you are used to it. If you want a mirrored picture, literally just flip a non-mirrored vertically.
Wdym non mirrored vertically