To inhibit 5AR or not to finmax ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Fin/dut clearly halt norwooding , suggested to confer anti ageing benefits as well . But Hans is giveing some potential negative effects in this video

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
Dont be a pussy get hair transplant post finasteride syndrome is no joke

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, IMOGYOU and med
Fin is poison.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
inhibiting prolactine has the same effect as inhibiting 5 alpha reductase, with no side effects

• Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Youㅤ and pentamogged9000
inhibiting prolactine has the same effect as inhibiting 5 alpha reductase, with no side effects
never heard about it

say more

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Youㅤ, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Inhibiting dht is bad even post puberty

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Fin/dut clearly halt norwooding , suggested to confer anti ageing benefits as well . But Hans is giveing some potential negative effects in this video

Summary didnt watch vid? What would u replace fin with for supressing dht on a cycle, also is there a possibility to counter most post fin affects?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
buy his 1000$ ebook to find out

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Dont be a pussy get hair transplant post finasteride syndrome is no joke
1% of men plus half of them are mentalcels that made themselves belive their dick doesn't work.

Its funny how people say to get hair transplants and say that will fix the issue. For most men it wont work short term and for all men who have AGA it wont work long term.

Getting a hair transplant without a ar inhibitor is a meme, 3 years later you will need another but it took a whole year to grow the hair from the transplant so you only had two years with hair. Then again go to turkey to fill it in. Another two years with hair, go to turkey again and now it doesn't look good because you have no more donor and your back and top of the head is patchy. So you spent 15k to have good hair for 4 years and now you look retarded.

Now of course I wish I could not take finasteride, but this is your only option if you want hair for the next ten years and beyond. If you have the gene you will go bald without finasteride. Minox and hair transplant won't last you ten years.

I have nipple sensitivity pain from it and it might result in gyno, but I have to weigh my options. If I do grow gyno get the surgery and keep my hair, or not take fin and get 3 hair transplants over time and still be thin by 30.

If you are on this website you will take fin eventually so I would just take it earlier, I said the same thing when I started losing my hair but once I hit nw 2.5 I don't feel like I have a choice anymore.

The fin studies show it is fairly safe for majority of people , It just depends on how much you value your hair for me hair=life. I don't think anybody looks good bald.

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, Youㅤ, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
Also the video is mostly bs, didnt mention that the penis studies were done in rats and that they gave the rats 0.5mg finesteride per gram body weight or some absurd number like that.

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, Youㅤ and Dicktator
And the penile vascularity study is flawed. There were only 25 people in the study and 72% already had genital complaints 68% showed vascular abnormalities.

The thing is if you already take people with issues and scan them you will find issues, but Is that attributed to finasteride? ED is common in men nowadays even without finasteride.

A better study would be scanning 1000 random men that are on finasteride not scanning the penis of 25 men that 72% already complain of issues.

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, Youㅤ and Dicktator
Summary didnt watch vid? What would u replace fin with for supressing dht on a cycle, also is there a possibility to counter most post fin affects?
fin negatively impacts gut microbiome with increased inflammation

it increases serotonin ONCE u stop useing it

hypermethylates 5AR

causes vascular damage

hypothyroid

other things i forgot

if ur on a cycle definitely inhibit 5AR , if ur scared of fin symptoms then dont be on a cycle . u could address each post fin symptopn invidually in some ways i suppose

Get mogged by haircafe with autism