Reactions: Deleted member 14077

Attachments

• 9EB210EC-25DA-416F-B541-5F7A96F0043F.png
    9EB210EC-25DA-416F-B541-5F7A96F0043F.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Danish_Retard
How is this problem corrected
This is called a tear trough. It is one of the first signs of ageing and occurs due to the malar fat pad sliding down from under the eye.

One of the simplest ways to fix it is the fillers. However, there seems to be issues with this, I do not know which ones, but i know it often gives "unsatisfactory" results.

I do not know other procedures for this, except Facelift variations, but you can google.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
undereye lines look high t ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
This is called a tear trough. It is one of the first signs of ageing and occurs due to the malar fat pad sliding down from under the eye.

One of the simplest ways to fix it is the fillers. However, there seems to be issues with this, I do not know which ones, but i know it often gives "unsatisfactory" results.

I do not know other procedures for this, except Facelift variations, but you can google.
I had them as a kid already

Was 6 here and it was already noticeable.. idk

Attachments

• 83D1E70E-DC16-4ED4-BA04-E5627E07578A.png
    83D1E70E-DC16-4ED4-BA04-E5627E07578A.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14077
youve got very soft ones too. Still very fixable. Ive got deep ones on right side from sleeping. Im planning on fixing eyelids rather than the nasal thingie

Was 6 here and it was already noticeable.. idk
i always had them too. I have a picture from 8 and i already had wrinkles. I think were fighting the same battle tbh xD. Easiest steps are reducing blue lights. and strainious stuff. And going to sleep. I think youve figured it out though

youve got very soft ones too. Still very fixable. Ive got deep ones on right side from sleeping. Im planning on fixing eyelids rather than the nasal thingie
They look horrible jn some lightning. Look at my avi

They look horrible jn some lightning. Look at my avi
yeah i fucking agree. Remember one important thing. OR atleast for me too. Some mirrors genuinely do difference and lighting i think your in an ok stage still able to looks max imo doesnt look too bad. Mostly eye area. Its genetic too. Ice is a good way. Im actually going to do research

yeah i fucking agree. Remember one important thing. OR atleast for me too. Some mirrors genuinely do difference and lighting i think your in an ok stage still able to looks max imo doesnt look too bad. Mostly eye area. Its genetic too. Ice is a good way. Im actually going to do research
I’m trying to train the under eye muscles with squinting.. i don’t know if mine got worse from stress or I just didn’t realize them kr looked at them in such a bad lightning before

I’m trying to train the under eye muscles with squinting.. i don’t know if mine got worse from stress or I just didn’t realize them kr looked at them in such a bad lightning before

I had them as a kid already
Well, then you were just born this way... with the malar fat pad stuck lower than it should 😢

Well, then you were just born this way... with the malar fat pad stuck lower than it should 😢
Or just recessed orbital rims?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380