to older guys who have taken sarms (NOT MK677) did you experience bone thickening around the orbitals, eye area, jaw, cheekbones, or temples?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Posts
1,988
Reputation
2,584
Or did you experience no change?

Sarms are suppose to fight against osteoporosis and build bone density
 
Last edited:
I’m 18 so I may not be the “older guys” you’re looking for

But so far I’ve seen no face changes besides bloating unironically. Shit sucks.
 
I’m 18 so I may not be the “older guys” you’re looking for

But so far I’ve seen no face changes besides bloating unironically. Shit sucks.
How long have u been on and what compound? Ostarine? S4? Rad? LGD?

Again if it’s mk677 that’s not what I’m talking about and that will for sure bloat you
 
How long have u been on and what compound? Ostarine? S4? Rad? LGD?

Again if it’s mk677 that’s not what I’m talking about and that will for sure bloat you
Rad140 but it was paired with mk677 and creatine so I can likely link the bloating to that
 
Rad140 but it was paired with mk677 and creatine so I can likely link the bloating to that
have you completed a cycle? if so what were ur results like
 
I think brow ridge became more pronounced and wrists got thicker. Or maybe it was simply due to dropping bf%. This was from mk2866 and gw cycle
 
Took S4 Andarine for 4 weeks, did fuck all.
 
didn't experience anything that you mentioned,

taken rad140, lgd and sr9009
 

Similar threads

maxxella
Replies
1
Views
32
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
imjustcookedfr
Replies
4
Views
38
imjustcookedfr
imjustcookedfr
maxilla2flat
Replies
3
Views
18
underbiteuser
underbiteuser
3oubaiddd
Replies
0
Views
47
3oubaiddd
3oubaiddd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top