To overweight SINGLES users/scarred flesh/male larpers included

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
If you're overweight and single, you're in the best position to create a desirable body. Forget about the extra skin dread. Forget about the scars. It's not like you'll be naked all day and night anyway. And besides, once you lose that weight, you'll feel better when you see yourself in that mirror and those declining numbers on a weighing scale to remind you. Also, skin removal is a thing. However, I wouldn't do that because I don't trust doctors. They're all Satanic cult members.

As for women with scars, HELLO—TATTOOS?? And if those inked-up skanks can bodycount Chads, what the fuck is your excuse?

The hot Stacies you see on social networks are deliberately single because they know the consequences of what love can do—feeling good all the time. Thus pleasuring yourself with ice cream, sweets, cakes, sodas, dick in your mouth, dick in your vagina, dick slapping against your face while balls dangle against your neck, dick rubbing along the edge of your brown star slowing working itself inside, yadda yadda. And nothing's wrong with that if your significant other loves you with no conditions.

The majority of the young hot Stacies (20+) you see on social networks that ARE in an LTR, it's bullshit. Trust me on that! 100% PURE BULLSHIT. Either it's not love, or it's a convenience of professionalism. VERY, VERY, VERY rare, a hot Stacy that keeps a thin rockhard body is in love with her better half. Because if she were, she'd be spending that extra time with him and not at the gym constantly being tempted by cocks or jogging for three hours a day while some creepy vagina-looking creature that's been lied to and convinced every woman is on the ball with this faggot shit follows behind.

So if you're single, USE THAT OPPORTUNITY! A good man that you feel "I DESERVE THIS!" will not take that chance with an overweight selfish woman that feels she doesn't need to do jack shit. Those privileged twats, alongside the lesbian hideous idiots, make all women look bad. And its not like independent beautiful, responsible women are gonna say something about it. Unlike the lazy fucks, they happen TO BE confident enough not to let things get to them.

I'm dropping the mic. <bing!>

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 18244
I was trying to help you foids. Ngl. Yeah, I have a heart, bitches. So what!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Absolutely brutal. A whole day with 0 reacts. Shit’s so sad I could turn to heroin

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Absolutely brutal. A whole day with 0 reacts. Shit’s so sad I could turn to heroin
(YOU) could or you're indicating I should?

• +1
(YOU) could or you're indicating I should?
I think at this point you can’t be picky. Horse, dust, boy, girl, candy, poppers, rizlas, droppers, uppers, downers, hash, skooma, krokodil, D-bol, paracetamol, and tokyo.

Just make a checklist and start running through all of them, and AS SOON as you hear that slippery slut called a muse (and I don’t give a fuck if it’s Agrippina or Eros at this point) you fucking pounce on that bitch with all your might.

And once you do, say my name, say my name. I’ll be there in 4 minutes or more and we can rape the whore and feast on her knowledge. Alright player peace out.

• Woah
I think at this point you can’t be picky. Horse, dust, boy, girl, candy, poppers, rizlas, droppers, uppers, downers, hash, skooma, krokodil, D-bol, paracetamol, and tokyo.

Just make a checklist and start running through all of them, and AS SOON as you hear that slippery slut called a muse (and I don’t give a fuck if it’s Agrippina or Eros at this point) you fucking pounce on that bitch with all your might.

And once you do, say my name, say my name. I’ll be there in 4 minutes or more and we can rape the whore and feast on her knowledge. Alright player peace out.
You forgot Flakka and Mouse Pebbles. The latter is the fucking bomb! From what I heard. Mouse Pebbles, MB does some strange shit to the psyche.

• Hmm...

Why do you fuck with these guys on here? Srs. Most of these sorry fellers can't get their dicks wet and are afraid of approaching women, yet you keep your vagina smothering in that 3-day old stained draws you refuse to change because you gave up on men. I don't get it. Has men become this undesirable? Smh.

Too long

• +1