To people saying Mk677 doesn't do shit

CeraV

CeraV

Iron
I don't get it. Why are there so many fucking idiots just saying stuff without making their research.

Mk677 raises igf-1 and GH levels significantly. More enough than needed. Stop fucking spreading bullshit like it's useless.
Read the following results from this study carefully:

“After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-1 concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline)."

10 fucking mg...

Derek from More Plates More Dates who has his own TRT clinic and is well known to have more knowledge than 99,8% of all people when it comes to peds, said:

"I’ve personally seen IGF-1 levels in several different individuals’ blood work (the most accurate method of determining GH levels within the body) taking Ibutamoren reaching the equivalent of at least a 3-4 IU daily dose of growth hormone."

Just fucking take Mk677. You are paying 1000 times less and it is way easier to use than having to pin every fucking day or every few hours when talking about peptides.

I just want people to stop spreading bullshit and think before they are typing stuff.
"Your coping mk677 won't do shit"
"Just get real hgh, mk won't do anything"

Just shut the fuck up man...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx, moreroidsmoredates, 5.5psl and 7 others

Incoming tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 57356 and 1 other person
increase of 100 is nothing,i only eat mc donalds and this is my results,dont take hgh or mk guys stay natural!!!
3628212 image 2023 09 06 011728865

• Woah
Reactions: ineonx
Deutscher Hase hier unterwegs

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
Within the enchanted forest of whimsy, trees whisper secrets to the wind while mushrooms host tea parties for woodland creatures. Meanwhile, a mischievous gnome plays pranks on unsuspecting travelers by rearranging their shoelaces into elaborate knots.

I also love diabetes and altered hormone production😋

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vzidel, eduardkoopman and MonoTBB
I don't get it. Why are there so many fucking idiots just saying stuff without making their research.

Mk677 raises igf-1 and GH levels significantly. More enough than needed. Stop fucking spreading bullshit like it's useless.
Read the following results from this study carefully:

“After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-1 concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline)."

10 fucking mg...

Derek from More Plates More Dates who has his own TRT clinic and is well known to have more knowledge than 99,8% of all people when it comes to peds, said:

"I’ve personally seen IGF-1 levels in several different individuals’ blood work (the most accurate method of determining GH levels within the body) taking Ibutamoren reaching the equivalent of at least a 3-4 IU daily dose of growth hormone."

Just fucking take Mk677. You are paying 1000 times less and it is way easier to use than having to pin every fucking day or every few hours when talking about peptides.

I just want people to stop spreading bullshit and think before they are typing stuff.
"Your coping mk677 won't do shit"
"Just get real hgh, mk won't do anything"

Just shut the fuck up man...
mk is fine but for me its easier to just take peptides. mk raises your blood glucose like crazy and gives me really bad joint pain id rather just pin but mk definitely has its place for people just getting into it

Hoe long to take mk for height gains?

Good thread (not a single molecule was read)
I can’t take you serious anymore after you measured your bidelt at 25.5 inches :forcedsmile:

For how long
im gonna take ai and mk677 over the summer untill i hit my goal heght could be 3 months could be year

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
im gonna take ai and mk677 over the summer untill i hit my goal heght could be 3 months could be year
same

no need for ai though if ur young, as far as i know mk won't fuse plates.

try to use it with cjc dac though

same

no need for ai though if ur young, as far as i know mk won't fuse plates.

try to use it with cjc dac though
i cant bring home needles its better to do couple months of mk677 and ai then one day of hgh ill be 15 when start i wanna hit 205cm to 210 so ai will let me hit that mk677 will just let me hit 200cm before school starts again not for girls i got girl of my dreams shes 178 which is good heght for girl

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
i cant bring home needles its better to do couple months of mk677 and ai then one day of hgh ill be 15 when start i wanna hit 205cm to 210 so ai will let me hit that mk677 will just let me hit 200cm before school starts again not for girls i got girl of my dreams shes 178 which is good heght for girl
Nigga wtf ur under 15 and close to 2 meters???

fr but i wanna grow way more my parnets short asf tho everything good expect height i need more
unless you're like planning on becoming a professional basketball player, it does not seem super worth it especially since you're already 191 at 15 but your body your choice. Since you're 15 I would check your Tanner stage or better yet find out your bone age from a doctor if possible before hopping on the AI's, as they can have quite nasty effects that people disregard (Osteoporosis is no joke!)

fr but i wanna grow way more my parnets short asf tho everything good expect height i need more
its not worth it bruh your already 191 at 15 (will probably hit 200 because your in puberty, just take supplements and eat good) and you want to risk your hormone production and an ogre face for getting tall to a point where it doesn't even matter anymore jfl retard

Last edited:
bro i wageslaving this summer and doing stocks im buying from swisschems what others places u think go
its not worth it bruh your already 191 at 15 (will probably hit 200 because your in puberty, just take supplements and eat good) and you want to risk your hormone production and an ogre face for getting tall to a point where it doesn't even matter anymore jfl retard
Na my face is perfect my parents are short tho plus if I'm taller then 200cm I'll just fraud 200 so everyone who's 195 will look 190

I'm 14 I'll be 15 when I start the cycle

bro dont start the cycle ur 191 you will either naturally get taller or just stop growing stop whining dumbass
dw its just for fun i wanna hit 210cm anyways if im taller ill just fraud 200cm