To people that don't want kids

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
I don't get you, why the fuck wouldn't you want to pass on your genes? Just ridiculous to me, unless you're completely deformed you should have them. Not only are they going to make you happy if you raise them to be good citizens but they will give you a purpose in life, and having a purpose is very important. Even if you got married and got divorced or something having kids would of still made it worth it, (also depends if they don't hate your ass and you have to pay a bunch of money. If you are born into this earth and don't have kids you're a cuck imo.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, BigBiceps, penis3 and 15 others
And IF you did raise them good and you have a good relationship with them they def wouldn't mind helping you out as you get older, Who the fuck wants to be in a depressing ass retirement home?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Need2Ascend, RoundHouse and 4 others
i'm having kids for my parents tbh, being the oldest, i don't want them to have that sadness of knowing their oldest child did not have kids. Trad upbringing ig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3702, Britishlooksmaxxer and 4 others
i'm having kids for my parents tbh, being the oldest, i don't want them to have that sadness of knowing their oldest child did not have kids. Trad upbringing ig
Yeah but you should have them for you too, and i'm sure you don't want them just because of your parents.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Britishlooksmaxxer and Warlow
im going to a third world country and breed 20 girls and leave each of them some money. and never to be seen again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 5891, fukmylyf and 5 others
Daddy Floppa

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger and Hozay
also forgot tags @Lev Peshkov @Britishlooksmaxxer @lifestyle21873 @austrianvirgin @Toth's thot @Papabakvet @Original @GigaMogger @xdxdxnice1 @Mohamad @brbbrah @Blackout.xl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
also forgot tags @Lev Peshkov @Britishlooksmaxxer @lifestyle21873 @austrianvirgin @Toth's thot @Papabakvet @Original @GigaMogger @xdxdxnice1 @Mohamad @brbbrah @Blackout.xl
I want kids. 2 sons and 1 daughter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, sytyl, inceletto and 3 others
Lowkey wanna attend an Indian breeding party

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, fogdart, godirl and 5 others
1. Less responsibility and more free time
2. I don't want to pass on my autism, acne, and ultra-wide nigger nose genetics to my son.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Darwined, Amnesia and 3 others
2. I don't want to pass on my autism, acne, and ultra-wide nigger nose genetics to my son.

I can understand #2 lol, but as an introverted person myself, I can still see having kids of my own making my life much better, and i love having free time too.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Britishlooksmaxxer
Brutal

I’m bbc with small nose

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Very legit I think exactly this. My ultimate goal is get rich, loyal wife, live in wealthy area, have kids and be able to give them good life and ensure anyone apart of my family gets their bread up to ensure my family name stays wealthy

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
I don't get you, why the fuck wouldn't you want to pass on your genes? Just ridiculous to me, unless you're completely deformed you should have them. Not only are they going to make you happy if you raise them to be good citizens but they will give you a purpose in life, and having a purpose is very important. Even if you got married and got divorced or something having kids would of still made it worth it, (also depends if they don't hate your ass and you have to pay a bunch of money. If you are born into this earth and don't have kids you're a cuck imo.
mashallah bhai high iq thread my kids will mew all day long and become the next barrets

• Love it
Slaying low clases whores is empty. I actually want to have a family and Kids to raise and love, I feel like that will give me the satisfaction I want

• +1
I will use my kids to experiment if Chads are made primarily from genetics or environment.

I'll beat them if they get caught mouth breathing, make sure they mew 24/7, eat only hard food etc.

kids are annoying and I don’t really care ngl

Slaying low clases whores is empty. I actually want to have a family and Kids to raise and love, I feel like that will give me the satisfaction I want
Based

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Son or abortion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
I wouldn't mind having kids if I could put them up for adoption once they start school. I guess bastards are ideal tho

Last edited:
All I’ve ever wanted is a wife and kids but since coming here I think it’s best if my genes die with me

• So Sad
Reactions: recessed
If I can't even slay low-class club sluts,

what chance do you think I have of finding a high quality attractive woman to start a family with?

OP is everything wrong with ppl like him. All his reasons are selfish, having kids for HIS PLEASURE and purpose. Do u ever think about that poor human being ur bringing into the world run by evil pedos and will have to workcel 40 hours a week their whole life in a fucked up slave system. Not to even mention the horrific consequences of the looks pill of any 100 other black pills discussed here?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Darwined, Lapuig and 6 others
dont wanna pass on my manletism.
but yeah slaying gets boring after a while

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
OP is everything wrong with ppl like him. All his reasons are selfish, having kids for HIS PLEASURE and purpose. Do u ever think about that poor human being ur bringing into the world run by evil pedos and will have to workcel 40 hours a week their whole life in a fucked up slave system. Not to even mention the horrific consequences of the looks pill of any 100 other black pills discussed here?
You're an idiot tbh ngl

• +1
Your subhuman ass wont have kids anything don't worry about it bro.

• +1
i will asume your a kid and dont really have much life experience....but the happyest people i know are single and i know only 2 families that seem satisfied with their life (not to talk being bored of having sex with your wife but can't leave cuz kids etc...). what if they are born with problems(autism, disabilities etc...) have u seen cases like this? it absolutely destroys whatever life u have. So it's worth having kids taking in consideration this things?

• JFL
i will asume your a kid and dont really have much life experience....but the happyest people i know are single and i know only 2 families that seem satisfied with their life (not to talk being bored of having sex with your wife but can't leave cuz kids etc...). what if they are born with problems(autism, disabilities etc...) have u seen cases like this? it absolutely destroys whatever life u have. So it's worth having kids taking in consideration this things?
Yes.

• +1
You need to find a healthy wife for that. Me, and many others here, won't achieve that.

• So Sad
have u done something out of your life?(meaning earning enough money)in case u have a disabled child? or u just want kids because ...........

im going to a third world country and breed 20 girls and leave each of them some money. and never to be seen again
Real shit?
Because if so, do you know what it's like being born to a single mother?

Having kids, unless you are wealthy, you are playing with some serious russian roulette. Genetic deformity, mentalcelling, accidental death, 18+ years of parentcucking etc.. the list goes on.
unless you want to be a slayer deadbeat, then creating an army of single parent degenerate future .cos, then be my guest

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I will use my kids to experiment if Chads are made primarily from genetics or environment.

I'll beat them if they get caught mouth breathing, make sure they mew 24/7, eat only hard food etc.
same tbh

If I can't even slay low-class club sluts,

what chance do you think I have of finding a high quality attractive woman to start a family with?
none
chad only

imagine your ancestors fought through thousand generations to pass your genes and then you interrupt it just because u fear getting cucked :lul:

imagine your ancestors fought through thousand generations to pass your genes and then you interrupt it just because u fear getting cucked :lul:
ur ancestors likely have had a lot more descendants than just you
at most youre not gonna pass on your parents' or grandparents' genetics

I don't get you, why the fuck wouldn't you want to pass on your genes? Just ridiculous to me, unless you're completely deformed you should have them.
because I don't give two fucks about muh genetics, lineage or legacy after i'm dead. I give a fuck about MY life while I am alive.

Not only are they going to make you happy if you raise them to be good citizens but they will give you a purpose in life, and having a purpose is very important. Even if you got married and got divorced or something having kids would of still made it worth it, (also depends if they don't hate your ass and you have to pay a bunch of money.
Every one I know (im in my 30's) who had kids looks instantly more unhappy stressed out and with a huge accelerated aging rate, people who were younger than me look more old and brittle. Also it's proven that "child-free" by choice people spend their lives being objectively happier. Also practical reasons, freedom, free time: good bye to be able to choose a less stressful but less pay job if your boss is fucking you in the ass when you have kids. Good luck being able to just move to a cheaper house. Welcome to a live of absolute slaving away because if not, you take down someone with you. I'ts a fucking trap. If you need kids to have a purpose at all, you already lost at life.

If you are born into this earth and don't have kids you're a cuck imo.
Yeah, giving up your free time, freedom to do basically any important decision with your life and having accelerated stress and aging is definitely not getting cucked.

And IF you did raise them good and you have a good relationship with them they def wouldn't mind helping you out as you get older, Who the fuck wants to be in a depressing ass retirement home?
if you have kids just so they are stuck on their adultdhoods taking care of you you are a fucking dick. I'd prefer to strap myself with an explosive belt to have someone be stuck taking care of me as if I was some little child: its fucking humiliating

And by the way, personal additional reason. As someone who wants and always wanted to live forever, having kids (passing on to the "next generation") is the ultimate representation of death worshipping. Reproduction is here because we are not immortal, so individuals are replaced. I'ts the only instinct that prepares us for death instead of preserving our life, and im not cucking myself participating in nature's instinct of death.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, Amnesia, RaciallyAndrogynous and 1 other person
imagine giving "muh ancenstors long lineage" importance as if it was some heroic trascendent mystic thing while even the most stupid of animals reproduce in autopilot.

I only want one son... Nothing else.

imagine giving "muh ancenstors long lineage" importance as if it was some heroic trascendent mystic thing while even the most stupid of animals reproduce in autopilot.
Now imagine accusing someone to be a stupid animal while being a sellfish cunt who only cares about good hormones

Now imagine accusing someone to be a stupid animal while being a sellfish cunt who only cares about good hormones
im not calling anyone stupid. im calling out comparing reproduction to some kind of holy purpose.

"selfish cunt" lmao whats wrong with it. being selfish on top of that is usually about putting your own desires on top of others in a way that causes harm to them. Who do I harm, some inexistant being? my life is MINE to live jfl at trying to guilt trip people because muh duty. "cares about good hormones" what

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and RaciallyAndrogynous