To people that don't want kids

For the same reason I wish my parents didnt have me

because I don't give two fucks about muh genetics, lineage or legacy after i'm dead. I give a fuck about MY life while I am alive.

Every one I know (im in my 30's) who had kids looks instantly more unhappy stressed out and with a huge accelerated aging rate, people who were younger than me look more old and brittle. Also it's proven that "child-free" by choice people spend their lives being objectively happier. Also practical reasons, freedom, free time: good bye to be able to choose a less stressful but less pay job if your boss is fucking you in the ass when you have kids. Good luck being able to just move to a cheaper house. Welcome to a live of absolute slaving away because if not, you take down someone with you. I'ts a fucking trap. If you need kids to have a purpose at all, you already lost at life.

Yeah, giving up your free time, freedom to do basically any important decision with your life and having accelerated stress and aging is definitely not getting cucked.

if you have kids just so they are stuck on their adultdhoods taking care of you you are a fucking dick. I'd prefer to strap myself with an explosive belt to have someone be stuck taking care of me as if I was some little child: its fucking humiliating

And by the way, personal additional reason. As someone who wants and always wanted to live forever, having kids (passing on to the "next generation") is the ultimate representation of death worshipping. Reproduction is here because we are not immortal, so individuals are replaced. I'ts the only instinct that prepares us for death instead of preserving our life, and im not cucking myself participating in nature's instinct of death.
This is all that needs to be said on this topic tbh

Rockclap

I'm linking this post the next time it comes up

It seems unnatural to me
I know i'm a subhuman but my kids can come out fine if i breed some becky

I don't get you, why the fuck wouldn't you want to pass on your genes? Just ridiculous to me, unless you're completely deformed you should have them. Not only are they going to make you happy if you raise them to be good citizens but they will give you a purpose in life, and having a purpose is very important. Even if you got married and got divorced or something having kids would of still made it worth it, (also depends if they don't hate your ass and you have to pay a bunch of money. If you are born into this earth and don't have kids you're a cuck imo.
lord father above guide me. i can't handle having kids and then having the bitch take them and turn them against me. i would beat the brakes off her

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
i want them even tho i know theyd be subhuman

i want to cuddle my subhuman son and tell him "we're all gonna make it br0"

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Optimize your life
The worlds deteriorating jfl

They’re annoying asf