To RealSurgeryMax

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
@RealSurgerymax

Do you offer preliminary consultations/advice on which implants/procedures could help someone by just looking at their face or do you require Scans? What other info would be helpful ?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
@RealSurgerymax

@RealSurgerymax

I wanna ask him if he’s hiring. I would be the perfect fit at his clinic

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
@RealSurgerymax

Do you offer preliminary consultations/advice on which implants/procedures could help someone by just looking at their face or do you require Scans? What other info would be helpful ?
Hi yes, but I am finishing some cases I’m working on now before I take more . Soon I will have a portal where you can reserve a day and time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, tom69 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Hi yes, but I am finishing some cases I’m working on now before I take more . Soon I will have a portal where you can reserve a day and time
can you please, please, please make this soon?

its practically impossible booking a consultation with you through instagram. you never reply. im not trying to be hostile at all, i understand youre very busy.

i just want to consult and plan with you, is all.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and MaestheticMaso
Ahhh great idea.

May I ask is it okay if you get fillers and implants first and then osteotomies later down the line ?

can you please, please, please make this soon?

its practically impossible booking a consultation with you through instagram. you never reply. im not trying to be hostile at all, i understand youre very busy.

i just want to consult and plan with you, is all.
Same here.

Please put me on waiting list or register me.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and RealSurgerymax
Ahhh great idea.

May I ask is it okay if you get fillers and implants first and then osteotomies later down the line ?
Not usually the best order, no

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
please tell us an approximate time when, i have to book with pagnoni soon since he's got my scans now and i'm reconsidering after seeing ur stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
please tell us an approximate time when, i have to book with pagnoni soon since he's got my scans now and i'm reconsidering after seeing ur stuff
me and pagnoni can collab

Dm on insta, if you already have bump it

we can't bump on insta anymore
Replying to stories is the way to get around that. Requests over a month old get auto deleted I just found out

Replying to stories is the way to get around that. Requests over a month old get auto deleted I just found out
Inshallah please check DM I have surgery booked with Steinbacher, I can send you scans and everything

Inshallah please check DM I have surgery booked with Steinbacher, I can send you scans and everything
Ok

Edit I don’t see anything from you here

I've been asking that guy for a consult for 3 WEEKS STRAIGHT and he still didn't respond, jfl at this point.

Ok

Edit I don’t see anything from you here
I also sent you a message on Instragram with two different accounts: @poissonrougezz2000 and another personal account. Can you accept my request?

I need your expertise, because next week I'll be having Alfaro surgery. Then I plan to have implants put in under your supervision with Dr. Pagnoni. I won't waste your time. I'm serious.

Last edited: