to retard kids hopping on mk677

M

Mr. Chad

Trainee
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
66
Reputation
35
Time online
1d 10h 25m
HGH and all that bull shit wont help you its fuckin over

if u want to grow just eat in a decent diet u cant do shit to grow to all u fuckin retard kids hopping on MK-677 just let ur body grow and if u have money u have a slight chance of using pharma hgh but if not under 14 it wont do shit tbh so many retarded kids here thinking its gonna make them growing just wasting ur money

its fuckin over:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

height is cope if you're under 170

things u can possibly to help ur body grow (wont work if ur at ur limit)

Eat
Weightlifting exercising
Sleep

If you have shit posture you can get like 1-3 cm
 
chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Apprentice
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Posts
264
Reputation
367
Time online
8d 11h 20m
I was a swimmer from a very young age, had a good diet and slept ok... I'm 5'5.

My younger brother is currently 13, only eats junkfood, doesn't do sports and stays up playing video games and is currently 5'7. :feelswah:
 
M

Mr. Chad

Trainee
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
66
Reputation
35
Time online
1d 10h 25m
LooksOverAll said:
Didn't eat.
Definitely didn't lift weights.
Played video games all night.

Grew to 6'7".
Yep height is just genetics but this is for possible things that could be hindering your growth
 
Kroker

Kroker

some quote too lazy to copy paste
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
596
Reputation
505
Time online
15d 2h 32m
Whats the difference between K2 and MK677?
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20211123-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20211123-WA0003.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 0
thegoat

thegoat

Apprentice
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
284
Reputation
335
Time online
15d 5h 21m
What about for muscle building how safe is mk677
 
Aliens95

Aliens95

Wizard
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
1,258
Reputation
2,870
Time online
54d 3h 50m
thegoat said:
What about for muscle building how safe is mk677
Useless. Only helps with recovery/sleep quality, or if you are on actually aas they compliment eachother for actual muscle building.


As for this retarded post, it's 100% broscience by a retarded greycel.


Op, please explain how elevated levels of growth hormone and igf-1 in your body don't cause height increase assuming you have open growth plates. Your growth plates do not close at 14 in 95% of cases.


You can argue you won't grow much, you can argue your growth plates are mostly closed, but if you have open growth plates it will cause you to be taller than you otherwise would have.


This is almost as ridiculous as saying Injecting test won't help you build muscle. Like fuck off dude jfl.
 
Last edited:
Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Wizard
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
1,382
Reputation
1,278
Time online
16d 21h 38m
Mr. Chad said:
HGH and all that bull shit wont help you its fuckin over

if u want to grow just eat in a decent diet u cant do shit to grow to all u fuckin retard kids hopping on MK-677 just let ur body grow and if u have money u have a slight chance of using pharma hgh but if not under 14 it wont do shit tbh so many retarded kids here thinking its gonna make them growing just wasting ur money

its fuckin over:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

height is cope if you're under 170

things u can possibly to help ur body grow (wont work if ur at ur limit)

Eat
Weightlifting exercising
Sleep

If you have shit posture you can get like 1-3 cm
View attachment 1416030
Shit thread
 
Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Wizard
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
1,382
Reputation
1,278
Time online
16d 21h 38m
Mr. Chad said:
Why? just saying the truth
Its already beem said a million times at this point

Youre beating a dead horse
 
M

Mr. Chad

Trainee
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
66
Reputation
35
Time online
1d 10h 25m
Bitchwhipper2 said:
Its already beem said a million times at this point

Youre beating a dead horse
Just reminding autists
 
chinpilled

chinpilled

Enthusiast
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
426
Reputation
666
Time online
7d 1h 45m
Mr. Chad said:
HGH and all that bull shit wont help you its fuckin over

if u want to grow just eat in a decent diet u cant do shit to grow to all u fuckin retard kids hopping on MK-677 just let ur body grow and if u have money u have a slight chance of using pharma hgh but if not under 14 it wont do shit tbh so many retarded kids here thinking its gonna make them growing just wasting ur money

its fuckin over:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

height is cope if you're under 170

things u can possibly to help ur body grow (wont work if ur at ur limit)

Eat
Weightlifting exercising
Sleep

If you have shit posture you can get like 1-3 cm
View attachment 1416030
Studies repeatedly show hgh increases height up to 3-4 inches. Mk 677 is a meme tho and it’s hard to get legit pharma hgh
 
T

terminus

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Posts
476
Reputation
517
Time online
28d 21h 56m
LooksOverAll said:
Didn't eat.
Definitely didn't lift weights.
Played video games all night.

Grew to 6'7".
Same Grew to 6'4 with shitty lifestyle. It's mostly genes. Are you skinny as well?
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
8,712
Reputation
15,601
Time online
114d 2h 58m
terminus said:
Same Grew to 6'4 with shitty lifestyle. It's mostly genes. Are you skinny as well?
Yes, naturally very skinny and lean.
 
M

Mr. Chad

Trainee
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
66
Reputation
35
Time online
1d 10h 25m
chinpilled said:
Studies repeatedly show hgh increases height up to 3-4 inches. Mk 677 is a meme tho and it’s hard to get legit pharma hgh
Ye if you're like 11-12 but 14-16 highly doubt it
 
cumbutamoren

cumbutamoren

Amateur
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
330
Reputation
460
Time online
9d 4h 13m
Mr. Chad said:
HGH and all that bull shit wont help you its fuckin over

if u want to grow just eat in a decent diet u cant do shit to grow to all u fuckin retard kids hopping on MK-677 just let ur body grow and if u have money u have a slight chance of using pharma hgh but if not under 14 it wont do shit tbh so many retarded kids here thinking its gonna make them growing just wasting ur money

its fuckin over:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

height is cope if you're under 170

things u can possibly to help ur body grow (wont work if ur at ur limit)

Eat
Weightlifting exercising
Sleep

If you have shit posture you can get like 1-3 cm
View attachment 1416030
whats the harm in running it tho if you are informed on how to manage side effects? Its worth for the sleep quality and hunger alone tbh. I agree height increase can be debated tho
 
Bewusst

Bewusst

crippled by botox
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Posts
14,513
Reputation
18,757
Time online
166d 1h 57m
mirin' comma placement
 
M

Mr. Chad

Trainee
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
66
Reputation
35
Time online
1d 10h 25m
cumbutamoren said:
whats the harm in running it tho if you are informed on how to manage side effects? Its worth for the sleep quality and hunger alone tbh. I agree height increase can be debated tho
No its cause these kids think theyll become 6'8 by running it
 
cumbutamoren

cumbutamoren

Amateur
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
330
Reputation
460
Time online
9d 4h 13m
Mr. Chad said:
No its cause these kids think theyll become 6'8 by running it
yeah some might have unrealistic expectations but it is still a very good compound
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top