• Na.

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Ye.

Votes: 29 48.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
How can guys like david laid go throught this cycle and dont lose hair?

*Trenbolone Acetate 300mg a week

*Testosterone propionate 200mg a week

*Winstrol 50mg a day

*Anabolicum (LGD) 10mg a day

*Cardarine (GW) 20mg a day

Laid

And jason blaha looks like a subhuman after roiding.

Jasonblaha

How can one mitigate side effects?

How can guys like david laid go throught this cycle and dont lose hair?

*Trenbolone Acetate 300mg a week

*Testosterone propionate 200mg a week

*Winstrol 50mg a day

*Anabolicum (LGD) 10mg a day

*Cardarine (GW) 20mg a day

View attachment 739420

And jason blaha looks like a subhuman after roiding.

View attachment 739423

How can one mitigate side effects?
You need good genes. Muscle insertions and frame is the most important part of aesthetics, and they wont change with roids.

David Laids frame literally growe lile 2x when he was going to gym, because he was below fucking 17 most of the time.

Do not believe retards here when they post a facially gl but skinny guy "ascending" with roids. They never did.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Darkstrand
You need good genes. Muscle insertions and frame is the most important part of aesthetics, and they wont change with roids.

David Laids frame literally growe lile 2x when he was going to gym, because he was below fucking 17 most of the time.

Do not believe retards here when they post a facially gl but skinny guy "ascending" with roids. They never did.

Im skinny fat 18 inch bideltoid, david laid is not super gl facially tho

There is no way that cycle is what he actually takes. Probably just a test e year round cruise at 100-250mg/week. And MAYBE some orals when he wants to PR like his YouTube videos a few months back when he went from like 275 to 335 bench in a month

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 5634
There is no way that cycle is what he actually takes. Probably just a test e year round cruise at 100-250mg/week. And MAYBE some orals when he wants to PR like his YouTube videos a few months back when he went from like 275 to 335 bench in a month

So, only test cycle is ideal cycle?

Jason fucking autistic Blaha is in his fucking 40s and not training properly

It really depends on you bro.

Genetics with roids is still never gonna beat shit genetics with roids

I personally would work on naturally building strength up as well as muscle without it and then hop on.

I wouldnt want to have no idea what i could achieve without roids first of all

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 5634
Jason fucking autistic Blaha is in his fucking 40s and not training properly

It really depends on you bro.

Genetics with roids is still never gonna beat shit genetics with roids

I personally would work on naturally building strength up as well as muscle without it and then hop on.

I wouldnt want to have no idea what i could achieve without roids first of all

Ill prolly cycle after surgerys and only use cardarine for cutting.

Is there any hope for an ectomorph tbh?
My shoulders are slightly above avg and my hips seem to be decently narrow I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
If he is taking that cycle and still got that hair he is genetically blessed. Tren and winstrol are DHT variants of test that raises DHT in blood levels. And will cause massive hair loss for most guys.
I doubt he got an hair protocol. Same goes for Jon Skywalker. He is using (I think) tren and still got his hair.

• +1
Roid at 30+ before its a looksmin

Im gonna rtt at 30 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5634
Roid at 30+ before its a looksmin

Im gonna rtt at 30 tbh

My plan also, can not prettyboy max after 30 might as well fuck roasties

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Mouthbreath
Yup at 30 im gonna go full male mode to not look like a soyboy I couldnt take myself seriously

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5634
you can still prettyboy max on roids though, just need to hope your collagen and hair stays, see laid and jeff seid

• +1
you can still prettyboy max on roids though, just need to hope your collagen and hair stays, see laid and jeff seid

NEed 1% geneticx tbh, most roided guys that have seem and real life bcome ogres on two years

I don’t desire to get super huge like some guys here. I’m fine with having this type of body.

So it’s a no for me, chief.

• +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness and Deleted member 5634
They all use Tren. A test only cycle is weak as fuck.

Reach your natty limit so you know if you have good genes, if you don't will end up like blaha.

• +1
Always roid, shit you should roid whenever you're bored tbh

• +1
What are your plans OP?

What type of physique are you aiming at?

What's the motive (girls, getting big, gym performance,...)?

• +1
What are your plans OP?

What type of physique are you aiming at?

What's the motive (girls, getting big, gym performance,...)?

Girls obv, theres no single bodymoger in my uni, even chads are twinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Highrise
Fuck youself you retarded muppet.
Guys this faggot think they are natty HAHAHAHAHAH

kys
They obviously use tren and heavy shit.

You are stupid for say "a only test cycle is weak AF", if you do it wrong a test only cycle can fuck up your endogenous hormone production and your entire health and look.

Im doing roids soon, stick to low doses and safe compounds and chances are you will be fine. You can also go for non roid compounds that will help you get shreded, more muscular, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
I changed my mind on this subject lately. I alway thought they were a huge looksmin in the long run, but now I realize they may be not. Look at Jay Cutler. This guy is 47 now and still has above average collagen for his age, despite abusing every steroid there is.
FB IMG 1553624384287
Jay Cutler  Loaded 050 15426951276
Jay Cutler Classic Physique FB FIX

If you don't drink and smoke, eat healthy and have a good sleep, apply sunscreen and retin a + only run a mild cycle (500mg test for 12 weeks) you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 9090
I changed my mind on this subject lately. I alway thought they were a huge looksmin in the long run, but now I realize they may be not. Look at Jay Cutler. This guy is 47 now and still has above average collagen for his age, despite abusing every steroid there is.
View attachment 753292View attachment 753306View attachment 753307
If you don't drink and smoke, eat healthy and have a good sleep, apply sunscreen and retin a + only run a mild cycle (500mg test for 12 weeks) you should be fine.
hes an outlier though. he has insane hair genetics

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
hes an outlier though. he has insane hair genetics
Yes, the hair genetics are pretty insane but everybody could just take RU58841 for 12 weeks to be safe. I think the reason that he still looks good is, that he isn't your average meathead who doesn't know shit about the things he injects. Wouldn't suprise me if he did some anti aging related stuff. Mike O'Hearn too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise
Average bluepilled 50 year old normie:
20201023 164243

Average blackpilled 50 year old me roidhead:
AAEHETw

• +1
Not worth it

Source that Blaha is on juice?
I don't really like the guy but he claims natty iirc. Inb4 he's obviously roiding, I don't see any signs.

Any other examples of roiding fails because of subhuman genetics?

David Laid's physique is unironically achievable natty with good genes.
Only his strength is suspicious.
You'll know if you trained PROPERLY for longer than 3 years, that his physique can 100% be achieved.