• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 31562, LampPostPrime and 7 others
Mirin math
he is older than me son, he thinks im close to 40 for some reason
thats why he spamming his venomous threads about men in their prime

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 21700
im 27, you oldcel coper

the moment you turn 25 you are closer to 40 than to 10, the moment you turn 36 you are 13.x years away from 50, when u turn 18 you are 11.x years from 30, there is a lot of grim distances like those in the 10 base numeric system, it is best for one's mental health to use the hexadecimal system where 40 = 28 , 40 has too much stigma and bad attributes attached to it because of all the subhumans who do nothing to keep their looks and get grinded to dust during their 30's.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24278
he is older than me son, he thinks im close to 40 for some reason
thats why he spamming his venomous threads about men in their prime

I'm 24

Just 3 more years and I’m halfway to 50

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
6570.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 24278, iam good boy and 2 others

I bet your last year of high school doesn't feel that far away, I blame the schooling system and old coping subhumans for all of this, they treat and keep you as a disabled retard until a very advanced age (18) then expect you to waste even more years studying useless stuff (which you could ahve learned as a kid or in your teens) and to get a job when life is ovER or almost ovER, also those fucking subhumans calling people in their 20s "super young" or saying that 'they have their entire life ahead of them'" or some shit like that don't help at all, they create conformism in the individual which encourages rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Marsik, Pikabro and 2 others
27 is closer to 40 then 10 😆
once again, read what he wrote, and what he meant between the lines.

I'm closer to 10 than to 40 unlike you

not about numbers, which is obvious stuff

He didn't know how old I was, but he assumed automatically I was an oldcel. its very easy then to say that is “im xy younger“ only after I reply I am 27

is this forum braindead or something.
so now I would come to Amnesia and say: im closer to 10 than 40 unlike you. what a hilarious joke

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Life ends after 16

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Splinter901
once again, read what he wrote, and what he meant between the lines.

I'm closer to 10 than to 40 unlike you

not about numbers, which is obvious stuff

He didn't know how old I was, but he assumed automatically I was an oldcel. its very easy then to say that is “im xy younger“ only after I reply I am 27

is this forum braindead or something.
so now I would come to Amnesia and say: im closer to 10 than 40 unlike you. what a hilarious joke

I read in other posts not long ago u were 26 meaning ur birthday was not long ago

He means that he is under 25 while you are over.

Easy to understand
jesus i get it

it's not hard to understand. I mean the part where he speculated about my age

OP failed at having a braing

jesus i get it

it's not hard to understand. I mean the part where he speculated about my age

I didn't speculate at any moment, are u doing something to not age? I bet I will look prime in my 40s and then go ER on niggers in my 60s

I bet your last year of high school doesn't feel that far away, I blame the schooling system and old coping subhumans for all of this, they treat and keep you as a disabled retard until a very advanced age (18) then expect you to waste even more years studying useless stuff (which you could ahve learned as a kid or in your teens) and to get a job when life is ovER or almost ovER, also those fucking subhumans calling people in their 20s "super young" or saying that 'they have their entire life ahead of them'" or some shit like that don't help at all, they create conformism in the individual which encourages rotting.
Life starts at about 13-14

Good thread if you are a KHHTV by 20 you’ve missed out on the most formative experiences a teenager should feel

I never stood a chance

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Early 20 year olds are still young. Life ends post 25+.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Youth ends after 25+ for most men and few exceptions last til 35.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I’m 30 in 2 months and I never looked young, recession saw to that.

I plan to just fraud it with makeup once I get my surgeries and maintain the highest levels of skincare, Botox and eventually facelift. If I don’t get to have a prime I am NOT working or contributing to society whatsoever, it’s really that simple. There is absolutely nothing that could compensate for never having been able to fuck prime girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 25059
20 plus

(from left to right)
22, 24, 22, 25, 26, 26, 24, 23

20 is old if you're a boneless subhuman or if you were a premature victim of the norwood reaper but most guys with decent bones and a healthy set of hair will still look good/youthful into their 20's. Maybe the collagen and norwood reaper just hit you early and this is why you're coping this hard idk.

Amnesia managed it.
so you compare yourself to 1 in 100000 who has always been gl and has to fraud his whole life, his age (what kind of life he really has no friends, he mostly sits at home) to be able to fuck some below average looking 20 yo girl.

well good luck. the odds are that if youre inkwell thanks to your looks and you dont even have one surgery under your bell (without any promised outcome), you definitely wont have any prime at 35.

I’m 30 in 2 months and I never looked young, recession saw to that.

I plan to just fraud it with makeup once I get my surgeries and maintain the highest levels of skincare, Botox and eventually facelift. If I don’t get to have a prime I am NOT working or contributing to society whatsoever, it’s really that simple. There is absolutely nothing that could compensate for never having been able to fuck prime girls.

Go ER on 13 year olds.

so you compare yourself to 1 in 100000 who has always been gl and has to fraud his whole life, his age (what kind of life he really has no friends, he mostly sits at home) to be able to fuck some below average looking 20 yo girl.

well good luck. the odds are that if youre inkwell thanks to your looks and you dont even have one surgery under your bell (without any promised outcome), you definitely wont have any prime at 35.

Well ok but the alternative is this:

Go ER on 13 year olds.

There is literally nothing in life if you missed out on your prime.

31 year old me with trimax and implants and a 95kg 10% roided body will mog my 24-29 self to the grave. And I still slayed 44 girls before even hardmaxxing. There is some hope…