To the geniuses that decided to post their pic to this retard site

Deleted member 8461

Deleted member 8461

Equinox
What happens when one of your coworkers, neighbors, friends, acquaintances, family members, find a picture of your stupid subhuman face squinting and subtly sucking in your cheeks? That's fucking embarrassing bro. Someone you know seeing you beg for scraps of validation from incels on the internet? Absolutely degrading. And it's especially worse if you get a bad rating and then try to argue the case that you're not ugly.

All it takes is ONE person finding ONE post for your gay ass looksmax alter ego to get doxxed. Then everybody fucking knows. People gossip, especially neighbors and coworkers.

Imagine if your boss or a hot coworker you were starting to get friendly with reads an argument between you and some retarded psychopath rapist named @goat2x where you're trying to convince him that your midface isn't really that long or that your orbitals are 'chad-tier'. They'd look through your cringey ass posts and see insecure mirror selfies of you desperately trying to fraud like a male model:

Bro, whatever semblance of respect they might of had for you: gone. The professional relationship you spent years building with your boss for future job prospects and more money: gone. The potential to fuck the hot girl at your job: gone.

Now everyone is laughing at you when you're not around and making squinty faces behind your back.

JFC imagine if your mom or dad read this trash. They'd think back at the little boy that was once so full and life and try to figure out what the fuck happened.

And now that incels are terrorist hate group, not only would they pity your subhuman ass, but they'd be creeped out around you too.

Was it really worth the risk to just have some narcy randos who failed to be socialized tell you that you have "chadlite potential"? Did you really need a bunch of reject faggot weirdos rating your face in order for you to know if it's over or not?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6512, paranakee and 39 others
Dont tag me then delete it
Dn read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Hightwolf, Deleted member 5048 and 14 others
Doesn’t matter they are high t low inhib maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 5048, TheChosenChad and 8 others
Don't care and no one gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6400, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, TheChosenChad, RoundHouse and 5 others
I never fit in with Neurotypicals Anyways who cares imma live rent free

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5634, TheChosenChad and 3 others
cope,arvid is gonna become an actor

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, SubhumanCurrycel, RoundHouse and 5 others
dn rd dn care OP is abused dog + this site is so obscure that the odds of that happening are astronomically low + if somebody does find you you can just say somebody else used your pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Hightwolf, SubhumanCurrycel and 14 others
Honestly if you post your pic on this forum and your sub 6 psl your just asking to get bullied off this website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Arkantos, Deleted member 5634 and 11 others
Honestly if you post your pic on this forum and your sub 6 psl your just asking to get bullied off the this website
insane sig halo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8461, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
I covered my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
Honestly if you post your pic on this forum and your sub 6 psl your just asking to get bullied off this website
That is everyone here then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 8461 and Deleted member 10413

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10413 and 4 others
The trick is not to post yourself constantly like an autist. you're just asking to be turned into a meme

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, RoundHouse, Danish_Retard and 3 others
The trick is not to post yourself constantly like an autist. you're just asking to be turned into a meme
What happened to ole skinny inkwell boy that looked like a failed femboy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and Deleted member 9380
Don't care and no one gives a fuck
This, nobody really gives a fuck and even if they do it goes away soon unless it's already over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Im so lucky to be a cute anime girl i dont have to worry about none of these UwU
FB IMG 1603679174627

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5145, RoundHouse and 5 others
dn rd dn care OP is abused dog + this site is so obscure that the odds of that happening are astronomically low + if somebody does find you you can just say somebody else used your pics
Do niggas really post squinting bathroom selfies on social media ? How’s anyone find autistic pics

Anyways post your pics ..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 8461

why tf does this nigga have a mouth like a duck?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
The only exception to this is @SubhumanCurrycel because he is legitimately here for advice and is too wholesome of a person to be mocked by normies and incels alike.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Arkantos, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
The only exception to this is @SubhumanCurrycel because he is legitimately here for advice and is too wholesome of a person to be mocked by normies and incels alike.
same with larsa jfl hes nice to everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Arkantos, Danish_Retard and 2 others
He’s a bully tbh

1. This isn't an incel site this is a looksmax site.(many here get laid)
2. I have very few friends anyway
3. I already blackpilled my closest friends and they already know
4. No one cares in my country or knows what's a fucking"incel"

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, mewcoper, Deleted member 5634 and 7 others
Except the meaning of words is determined by the majority and "incel" doesn't mean "involuntarily celibate" because normies are retarded. As far as the public is concerned, this is an incel site buddy boyo. Nobody cares about the specifics of the blackpillosphere

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If I become famous I hope they don't find my dick pics on this site tbh

• +1
Except the meaning of words is determined by the majority and "incel" doesn't mean "involuntarily celibate" because normies are retarded. As far as the public is concerned, this is an incel site buddy boyo. Nobody cares about the specifics of the blackpillosphere
I live in the 3rd world so idc. I use this site to looksmax and shit post for giggles

• +1
This is an Incel site
Very few people here are not virgins

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 8461
Will looks max and post myself as "not op rate this model" thread and if someone ever asked i will say someone used my picd

• +1
I live in the 3rd world so idc. I use this site to looksmax and shit post for giggles
so do i. but i don't post my pictures because i know way too many people and because of where I live most of my social circle are annoying sjw's that openly discuss and despise incels/redpill/blackpill. I gotta hide my nature. Like blackpill patrick bateman

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Jfl if you think somebody cares about me enough to find me here.
I only have pics on this site, i don't have instagram so there's no way they can find me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 8461, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Name some non virgins
Sulludon, amnesia, me, you, copemaxxing, tsar, mirin, malignant. And these are the users on top of my head. Many more exist or idk about

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Danish_Retard
how the fuck do you blackpill someone IRL without it going horribly wrong? And also lucky you that your peers don't know what an incel is, girl from my class was telling me not to become incel after I joked with one of my gigashortcel buddies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Baldingman1998
i have never posted my face on incel forum and never will, the guys who do are all closet homos who get off on male attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Do niggas really post squinting bathroom selfies on social media ? How’s anyone find autistic pics

Anyways post your pics ..
i already have ?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
how the fuck do you blackpill someone IRL without it going horribly wrong? And also lucky you that your peers don't know what an incel is, girl from my class was telling me not to become incel after I joked with one of my gigashortcel buddies.
I’ve seen your photos posted on lookism
And on Reddit. Are you Incel?

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
My best friend is an actual chad. He would get rated maybe normie on psl but gymmaxed and he gets hundreds of tinder matches and women stare at him all the time. So I made tinder experiments with him. Made him say rape openers etc etc and proved to him looks are everything. So that's how. Also we are childhood best buddies so idk it was pretty easy.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Baldingman1998 and mulattomaxxer
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580