To the geniuses that decided to post their pic to this retard site

The chance of you getting doxxed on this site is very low. I have never seen a user get doxxed here since I joined and the only user I know that has been doxxed is Chad1212. He got doxxed by an IT user because we was making lewd comments about his irl oneitis (with pics). Most of us on this website are "background characters" which makes us irrelevant.

This is a very obscure site in the dark corner of the internet. Right now there are 7,184 total members on looksmax. Right now there is (Looksmaxers: 454, Bluepillers: 761) online. Lets assume there is double the amount of bluepill lurkers on this website. That gives us roughly 7k+14k = 21k users total on this website across the globe. The chance of one these people being somebody who you know irl and/or is willing to doxx you is extremely low. If your not stupid and uploading pictures straight of social media it will make you harder to reverse search.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, HeavenAdmιn and Danish_Retard
what psl am i tbh ? ppl said id be 5 psl with taban package
Well tbh you have decent bones but bad pheno so maybe you can slay Indian chicks , are you South Indian ?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
what psl am i tbh ? ppl said id be 5 psl with taban package
also do something about your acne, it can only look good with white skin (if it’s not too bad)

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
it's impossible for them to find that

I'm terrified of being doxxed since Nibba got BTFO

No big deal tbh

Only if you post perverted or criminal stuff

Well tbh you have decent bones but bad pheno so maybe you can slay Indian chicks , are you South Indian ?
yea bro . thanks for advice tbh i thought youd tell me its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 7580
I'd be honored if someone thought about me so much that they went looking for my face across the darkest corners of the internet

That said, how is it 2020 and we still can't erase any posts on this website unless they accidentally denounced Allah

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
My best friend is an actual chad. He would get rated maybe normie on psl but gymmaxed and he gets hundreds of tinder matches and women stare at him all the time. So I made tinder experiments with him. Made him say rape openers etc etc and proved to him looks are everything. So that's how. Also we are childhood best buddies so idk it was pretty easy.
lol getting blackpilled by an incel as a chad would be amazing
no offence to u bro

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How tf are people gonna find it?
Unless you post reverse searchable images like a retard you’ll be good

Who cares about normies, go to the gym, get some insoles and see them cower around you.