To the niggas here, don't fall in love with a woman that you know that you will not marry her.

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I've talked about it a few times here about this woman, she's that asian woman in her 40s where I made threads about her, and I regret it. I know a lot of people like the threads where I show the face and some nudes of the women I hook up, but don't expect more threads like this in the future, I'm sorry.

Back to the subject I really like her... She is polite, feminine, sweet and treats me really well and we really like each other but you know; Age difference, marriage, family… I wouldn't say I'm totally to blame for the situation since she hit on me first. But sometimes I think it's not okay to potentially screw up her marriage and her family relationship because I like her as a person and her body (sex). The best situation would be to stay close to her and have the same relationship we have now, but you know...I don't think it's good for both of us. I don't know... Love is so complicated man, I don't know what do because only people here know that. I'm not crazy to talk about that with my friends.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, CANI, vaninskybird and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: PYT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Tropical Tyrone
IMG 20210823 144645

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: avgguy101, Deleted member 15899 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I will continue falling in love with my JB’s, you continue loving your obsessed Asian milf

You clearly don’t know what you want, leave her alone and find a young girl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Melo95 and Tropical Tyrone
I will continue falling in love with my JB’s, you continue loving your obsessed Asian milf

You clearly don’t know what you want, leave her alone and find a young girl
Yeah that's probably the best thing, ghost her... But horny + love make my I.Q -30 but we need to try

LTR with a stacylite >>>> slaying

That's it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, CANI, Stevensmithgerard and 5 others
Agree

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Yeah that's probably the best thing, ghost her... But horny + love make my I.Q -30 but we need to try

-30? Well, that's a generous estimate. -15 is expected for someone in the "Tyrone" class.

I've talked about it a few times here about this woman, she's that asian woman in her 40s where I made threads about her, and I regret it. I know a lot of people like the threads where I show the face and some nudes of the women I hook up, but don't expect more threads like this in the future, I'm sorry.

Back to the subject I really like her... She is polite, feminine, sweet and treats me really well and we really like each other but you know; Age difference, marriage, family… I wouldn't say I'm totally to blame for the situation since she hit on me first. But sometimes I think it's not okay to potentially screw up her marriage and her family relationship because I like her as a person and her body (sex). The best situation would be to stay close to her and have the same relationship we have now, but you know...I don't think it's good for both of us. I don't know... Love is so complicated man, I don't know what do because only people here know that. I'm not crazy to talk about that with my friends.
But this is part of the culture of the black community. It is part of who we are.

• +1
Lol asian

• JFL
lols why would you 'fall in love' with a 40 year old asian women?
1. you're not in love
2. I can have the same expirience at a massage parlour for $100
3. You're scum for intervening in someone elses marriage and what goes around comes around.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Michael Myers
lols why would you 'fall in love' with a 40 year old asian women?
1. you're not in love
2. I can have the same expirience at a massage parlour for $100
3. You're scum for intervening in someone elses marriage and what goes around comes around.
Did not read

completely normal since 40 year old asian women look younger than 18 year old white women

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
stop the :bluepill:
there is no "love" possible between a man and a woman only LUST
"Love" is possible ONLY between connected biological entities aka FAMILY