• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadrapist, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 19036 and 7 others
american detected opinion rejected

I bet you anything she doesnt do for that guy in bed she would do with momoa

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 14392, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Jfl at MUH OOFY DOOFY! normies are in happy relationships too :soy:“ shit like this happens all the time. Honestly if you’re sub Chadlite it’s literally fucking over for you, your hope of getting an actual genuine relationship with a foid is next to 0 lmao. I’ve seen this happen irl to people Ik too. They get in a relationship and on the outside it appears to be fine but on the inside the foids are essentially cucking them by responding to DMs from other men, thirsting over Chads on TikTok, and just a whole other bunch of bullshit lol.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Jfl at MUH OOFY DOOFY! normies are in happy relationships too :soy:“ shit like this happens all the time. Honestly if you’re sub Chadlite it’s literally fucking over for you, your hope of getting an actual genuine relationship with a foid is next to 0 lmao. I’ve seen this happen irl to people Ik too. They get in a relationship and on the outside it appears to be fine but on the inside the foids are essentially cucking them by responding to DMs from other men, thirsting over Chads on TikTok, and just a whole other bunch of bullshit lol.

And most everyone else yesterday was Calling me an autistic retard for saying youre fucked if you’re below 95th percentile smv

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Kamui
Amazingly brutal fuck

They do have girlfriends but their gfs don't love then.

anyone can get a girl bro!!